Some aftermarket parts for sale, Personal, JE pistons etc MORE ADDED, AFR, HKS SSQ

Hey all, I've got a few items for sale here that I'm forced to sell to make moolah fast, which means ill listen to reasonable offers for items sold by the end of this Sunday. Drop me a pm if your interested in something and want a pic of a specific part of an item or something!

Item For Sale:

Personal neo grinta steering wheel

Item Condition & Description:

A really comfy fairly large steering wheel that came on my impreza. its got some big splits along the seam areas and could really do with reskinning. Its a bit worn, I have no idea how old it is, and the horn button on it is a generic looking plain black button, which could the original with the personal logo pulled off, I'm not sure.

Price:

55+pnp

Pictures:
20150219_225553_LLS_zps67e35cfc.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Buyer collect or delivery at buyers expense!

Item For Sale:

Anodised red catch can

A pretty generic if solid red catch can i got as part of a bundle for an oil cooler and filter relocation kit and didn't need. Its got a 10mm hole drilled in the top, that I can either leave, weld up or run a tap down so a fitting or little breather filter can be bolted to it, as the hole was probably intended for! its got the usual skuffs and scratches, but is still pretty nice!

Price:

15 +pnp

Pictures:

20150219_225432_LLS_zps113a1cba.jpg

Item For Sale:

JE 74.5mm forged racing pistons

A set of second hand though barely used forged racing pistons, .5 oversized so you will need to bore your engine to fit them. These were bought on here last year and really don't want to sell these, as I bought them for my 5e build that seems to keep getting shifted further and further down the pile of things I need to spend money on to get going with, and if they don't sell pretty fast i may well keep them. they all have some scratches on them from use, and one has a shallow gouge at the bottom of one skirt, though I took them to my engine builder for advice and was told it wouldn't be an issue during use. one of the pistons in the picture has a bit of carbon on it, but its only because I didn't get round to cleaning it, not damage. these come with all the rings I got with them, and gudgeon pins.

Price:

250+pnp

Pictures:
20150219_225725_LLS_zpse1aaf6ae.jpg

Item For Sale:

Td series downpipe

A td series downpipe that I bought pretty recently on here for my tf035. I then found I'd won another one on ebay, so I'm just trying to recover what I spent on this one. its pretty obviously used, with a bit of a dent at the top by the turbo flange, and a small scar from welding near the bottom.

Price:

45+pnp

Pictures:
20150219_225513_LLS_zps2aac3490.jpg

buyer collect or delivery at buyers expense!

Item For Sale:

innovite wideband afr gauge

Item For Sale:

hks ssq valve (2nd gen?), believed to be genuine and is the adjustable model as has adjustable screw thing on the back

An adjustable hks super sequential valve, and weld on mounting cup. I received this as a payment for a job I did on someone's car long while back, I've never used it but it worked when I received it, but the rubber O ring that sealed it to the cup was knackered and I lost the circlip at some point, so it wont include those, but both are pretty generic parts that can be bought separately no problem I'm sure. there is also an allen key bolt missing from the front that's been replaced with a flathead bolt at some point, but doesn't affect its operation. looks a little scruffy on the finish as its a pretty old school one, but not horrendous.

Price:

50, 60? I asked how much these are worth but got no help at all, make me an offer! +pnp.

Pictures:
20150217_222742_zps67e97507.jpg

collection from buyer or postage at buyers expense.

Edited by Chops

To be fair mate you do have some good stuff here but when you can get bits like this cheaper of the jdm-ep site (I'm not having a dig either) people will want the cheapest stuff, I got a lovely momo steering wheel of there for 25 quid I know you'd stuff is worth the money but it's all about bargains I think 👍