Ep91 Glanza V - kevmcc90

• 1 month later...

Little update on this, seem to have sorted my gearbox/clutch issue. Either been flywheel or mounts that were causing the issue but I'm not fussed anymore as I must of had the box off 8 times now!

I fitted my new engine mount bushes from jd tuning and I have to say there are great, more vibration in car but nothing crazy and gear changes seem more precise and engine response is so much better. Didn't get any pictures as took me a while to get mounts out so was late by time I finished.

Also removed the a/c unit that had been left in behind the gearbox. And just waiting on blanking grommet for the bay now.

Posted Image

Had some sun past couple days in good old Scotland so got couple pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next plans are just to enjoy driving it for the summer and hopefully when it's off the road for winter get a few things sorted out.

New coilovers

New front brake set up(bigger)

Possibly new exhaust system

Forge engine and fit my wepr goodies!

Comments welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Small update on this.

Finally got my mid spoiler fitted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Test fitted my catch tank today

Posted Image

Just got to get my race space rocker cover polished. Had an attempt myself but would take forever and would never be as good as I want it. So will be sending that away this week. Whilst I had the polishing gear out I thought I'd give the old tailpipe a bit of shine again.

Posted Image

Came out not too badly I think. Little touches help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not been on here in ages. No updates car is running well. But unfortunately I was paid off recently and have since started up self employed which has led me to the tough decision to sell my glanza. Will be sad to see it go after all I've done but needs must.

I will get a for sale post up at the weekend with pictures. If anyone is interested message me or comment here. I will also be selling a few parts I have lying around. Main one being a brand new never out the box wepr hybrid td04 kit with wastegate and intercooler set up.

As I said for sale post will be up this weekend.