I completely understand y gary is angry it as stated its not my problem he was in the nick or his dad and brother wer to busy to let me know untill 5 weeks later the ecu didn't turn up.. I'm not sure what he's tryin to achieve by saying he's going to get a flight down or if I'm ment to be scared and pull an ecu out of my ass? if he wants to come down he's more than welcome

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Sent this tube a message after being promised he would sort it once he was home at the end of may only to be told basically hes not going to do fuck all about it as apparently he has already tried. Fucking arsehole man.

• 4 months later...

No Colin. I'm saying what goes around comes around. I've been left with a ridiculous bill, smashed up main mode of transport and to make things worst, know the people who done it to me. And they get what? I work hard to enjoy what I have. I worked very hard just so I can have a, let's face it, shit 125 motorbike. Only to have it robbed, smashed up and returned. Whilst the scumbags who did getting away scott free and then pointing and laughing as I ride around on it. So Yeah, in my opinion fuck em. It is beyond embarrassment riding around on my bike now. Once my pride and joy, now a pile of rubbish. So if I could do the same to them, I probably would. The fact that they don't have anything worth robbing is because in this world it is too easy to cheat, lie and steal and as such have nothing.

So yeah, I don't have any sympathy for criminals who get a taste of their own medicine. Quite frankly the justice system is a bloody joke, the nation is too soft.

Embaressing comments to make. Im reading this cringing for you.

If i were whitenoise id be speaking to my local constabulary about this x offender making clear threats online

Put your fanny away you little girl.

I know this thread is old and it may have been resolved, neither am i taking sides but reading those 2 comments are laughable.

• 8 months later...

This whole topic should be deleated it's complety unfair for Ryan who's a genuine member. considering the guy who started it has ripped alot of people off it's ridiculas it'still here! Moderators I really think this topic should go.

I'm sorry to bump the topic up again I'm only saying this as it's been commented on yesterday.

This whole topic should be deleated it's complety unfair for Ryan who's a genuine member. considering the guy who started it has ripped alot of people off it's ridiculas it'still here! Moderators I really think this topic should go.

I'm sorry to bump the topic up again I'm only saying this as it's been commented on yesterday.

thanks mate

Yeah id put money on it he got his ecu it makes no sense to wait 5 weeks and say it didn't turn up can't just be a coincidence that this dick is the only person I've ever had a problem with all the years I've been on here he's done a lot of people out of money not just on here but Facebook as well

Edited by Whitenoize