• 2 months later...

Its horrible man i payed 5,450 cash for it and they only knocked £50 off.. since i picked it up its had a missfire in cylinder 1 with low fuel consumption. I waited 2 weeks to take it back so they could change 1 not all 4. Just 1 COIL... still the same so he then said it must be the coil. So changed it for a genuine one and still same. Next was plugs. I went up there and they said they hae tried everywhere to get hold of some and they cant. So they sent me away. Few days later i went back up and they fitted 4 new plugs. Still the same... so i rang them and they said there waiting on a courtesy car to come back for me to take and they keep car. 1 month later and nothing was said they didnt contact me at all. So i had to do the runnin and they had forgot about me. Still sayiing the have no car. So i went to trading standards and they gave me my rights. I wrote them a email stating the car needs to be fixed within 7 days of this letter or at least take the car off me otherwise i will be asking for a full refund and any losses made. 1 hour later i had a phone call from a mechanic saying the courtesy car is back. He told me the other month it was a insignia. So when i went up there it was a 1.25 fiesta 08 reg. Looked like someone had got out of a mud bath and sat in it. It was filthy. I had to put my kids in this. They obviouslly had a part ex come in and nabbed it. So friday just gone he said my car is done. Picked it up drove it away and boom. £20 got me 61.5miles. And was even worse from when i dropped it off. All they done was change 1 not 4 just 1 INJECTOR.. so i went and saw the boss today and he said pick another car and he will swap. I had a look and nothing was there. He came and looked at the millage off the clio and its 66k. I got the car on 63k. He said right follow me.. so i did and he said he will give me £5250 back and take the other £200 cause I've racked 3k miles up. So i took the £5250. I cant get the check until thursday as im working until then. He gave me his private number and said call him wednesday to make sure everything is alrite for thursday. Lets just hope he sticks to his world and gives me my money back. I said to him its not like i got it on fianance it was payed for cash and the car is a lump of shite. He said he doesnt want the car and neither do i some im guessing once they got it there gonna just auction it off. I was the 6th owner and there was no service history so i guess in lucky to have my money back. Back to jap i go. And never to french again!

AMEN :p

Edited by GlanzaJim

and the Church of England passes a new chapter in the bible courtesy of glanzajim haha

Dude that's a rough deal :( sounds like it was a hunk of shit from the start :-/ such ashame it's taken you so long to get here..... If he doesn't pay up take the fucker to court citizens advice will back you as you have already been to see them :)

Soo the important question is ..... Glanza again ?

James

and the Church of England passes a new chapter in the bible courtesy of glanzajim haha

Dude that's a rough deal :( sounds like it was a hunk of shit from the start :-/ such ashame it's taken you so long to get here..... If he doesn't pay up take the fucker to court citizens advice will back you as you have already been to see them :)

Soo the important question is ..... Glanza again ?

James

You cheeky git you asked what happend hahaha :p yeah bro thing was they didnf let me test drive it and said my test drive is when i drove it away, then things started going wrong. Dont get me wrong the car is amazing but one word is french. Just bloody breaks all the time and what a misstake going from jap to french. Never again! Yeah he said he aint scared of them cause he knows he rights haha what a fag,

havent got a clue i have been looking! But if i was to get another glanza it would have to be a bloody top spec one haha. Not many around though man. Like morgey said below i havw actually been looking at type s there around 3k to 4k mark and ill still have money left over

Shoulda got an ep3, chassis not quite as good but the engine and box are worlds better. Plus theyre cheaper and more reliable lol.

Good to have you back though!

True i should of done this in the first place! I have been looking at them but none around man, ill have to see whats what. If a glanza pops up and its decent will be hard to say no :p

Thanks bro

gutted to hear about your story man i had a clio 172 but did not like it all they feel cheap and drive crap because its french :sad: oh by the way seen this just popped up on ebay looks a clean glanza too as you said your on the lookout for one :thumbsup:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-glanza-V-1-3-turbo-3door-Black-fresh-import-/131520113765?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e9f35ac65

Haha sorry man! I still sat here and read it all :) really do feel for you mate, keep us all updated on what happens.... Would not buy from them again if I was you so you should name and shame!

Would you not want an EP3 type R over the type S?

Ohh and browner is selling his forged 5E glanza ;)

James

Edited by jimmymac101

Haha sorry man! I still sat here and read it all :) really do feel for you mate, keep us all updated on what happens.... Would not buy from them again if I was you so you should name and shame!

Would you not want an EP3 type R over the type S?

Ohh and browner is selling his forged 5E glanza ;)

James

Haha thats alrite man glad you read it all! :p update already im taking car back today at 4. So i will let you no how it goes. Im hoping he tranfers money into my current account. We will see. Cause ill have to wait for the check to clear. He wanted me to choose another car but no thanks lol and that was a typo i was suppose to say a TYPE R! currently looking at them now but seeing these glanzas are making me itch for one