Original TTE SR front splitter - HOW MUCH???

After a lot of deliberation I've decided to put my TTE optional splitter up for sale as I'm not going to run it and I think it deserves to be on a minty SR :) my problem is setting a price for it as I've never seen one up for sale. I know they're super rare but I don't want to cop a load of shit off members for putting it up for too much and seeming greedy but in the same bounce I've got parts to buy and would obviously like a fair price!

It's in absolutely mint condition, black (will add photos later)

I've had a bit of interest and if I'm honest there is a certain low miles SR I'd like to see this go on but what are people's opinions on what it's worth?

Was offered £300 for it not long ago and I should have taken it but at the time I was wanting to keep the car standard!

Think I'll stick it up for best offer (does that break any rules?) I know if I stick too much on it I'll get shit for it but you see crappy coin holders go for £50 and gay air purifiers for over £200 lol

Think I'll stick it up for best offer (does that break any rules?) I know if I stick too much on it I'll get shit for it but you see crappy coin holders go for £50 and gay air purifiers for over £200 lol

Must have a price but then you can state you will take offers.

The originals are flimsy and the replicas are too, it's due to the design of the lip. If they curved in at the bottom side (like a splitter) they'd be much better.

Anyway they look spot on when fitted and fit very well indeed. I'll dig some pictures out if anyone wants to have a look. :)