Need help to get my car on the road

Hi,

My car has been off the road for over two years now mainly because my td04 turbo was on the way out so i opted to go for a garrett gtx 2863r turbo which was only after been released at the time I also went for the wepr ss top mount manifold.

The main problem I have is the person who is doing it for me isnt finishing it and i cant wait for the car any longer I really down want to break it as i've put too much into it and plus i really want it back but its not been worked on and I cant get him to work on it.

So what im hoping for is to get some info on weather there would be anybody that would take it on to finish it.

What i've been told is there is only a weeks worth of work left in it im not 100 percent sure on that thats just whats hes told me. What I do know is that the ecu needs to be wired in and a swirl pot fitted and fuel lines ran.

The spec on the car is:

Fully forged 5e cp pistons and lola con rods i've never heard of these rods before but the fella that built the engine swore that they'll take 600hp all day

Mahle clevit race bearings

I think a 2mm head gasket not sure on that

Wepr intake manifold

Injector dynamics 1000cc injectors

Uprated fuel rail

Uprated oil pump

Running individual coil packs from a trigger wheel and crank position sensor

A quick pick of the turbo set up I didn't have wepr intake at the time

d3c8efc5-2356-4b83-ba78-9e3c44b446f8.jpg

The ecu is a Megasquirt ms3 pro x full stand alone with anti lag and launch control its even suppose to have traction control and a self mapping feature.

Basicly what im looking for out of this car is 400hp all day long and 2bar of boost there was no expense spared when the engine was built.

But the problem I have is if it goes to someone else will they stand over the mapping of the car I know the engine can handle the power but if the map is crap and it melts a piston or breaks a con rod i cant afford to fix it again.

So does anybody have an idea what cost im looking at to get my car back on the road or anybody that would take it on

Cheers

Graham

Ya im living in cork Ireland im willing to bring the car anywhere in the uk as long as i get a reliable car thats not going to melt pistons or bend rods when the boot is put down.

I did get a txt today from the fella that has the car asking me to come down on monday so we'll see how that goes i'll have a better idea where i stand with it