Getting to stage 1 (210ish) bhp

Ok so I'm running standard ct9 witch is on its way out as its starting to make a scweeling noise, I have "Blits active clutch" isit supose to make that grinding noise ? But any way do Yh I got the clutch in, i ordered m/s ram horn style manifold with decat and side exit, so wat else do I need ?? I got the TD04L I know I need a front nount and a civic half size radiater, and I'm goin to try get emanage blue ultimate if not then jus Emanage blue unless there's any other good piggy back ecu's ? Soo Yh is that all I need ? Wat about fuel pressure regulater ? But I thirt with that piggy back Ecu I shouldn't need that please help I want her to run safely and properly ...... Peace

There is no such thing as a 'stage' .. its all bullshit. Use the Wiki within the forum... It has all you need to get close to 200bhp on a ct9... for any more power safely, you will need to upgrade to a TD04. Running 1 bar on a TD04 you will see very good results and it will be safe if mapped properly..

Stock CT9... 200hp guide... http://www.ukstarletowners.com/page/articles.html/_/tuning-4efte/stage-1-200bhp-stock-engine-stock-turbo-r35

What bhp is safe I have tdo4l and hje do I get to that forum without clicking the link U jus sent ... I jus cheked it out and was very helpful !! :) power hungry animal aha

Also my glanza has seen roughly 120000 miles on the standard ct9 how long do these engines go on for roughly obv depending on how U drive em and look after them but roughly ? Specially if I'm iprgrading to tdo4l and all that ..... Cheers fellers that's my last question for now then U can all carry on with your day aha