project tingtong - natural grey restore

as mentioned in my welcome to the club I am in the process of restoring my Mrs jdm glanza. Done a few bits, nothing groundbreaking but just trying to make it tidy reliable car for wife and family run around!

car came from jap land with the alloys, trd suspension and a rusted exhaust, now it has blitz nur spec (with bung) hks air filter and adjustable actuator :)

in past few weeks its had wishbones, ball joints, cam belt, water pump and opened up wastegate. have still got cv boots and rad to sort as I bought one for a manual and ours is an auto. also fitted late spec bumper, grill, front seats and door cards.

here she is before....

WP_20150202_003_zps85bf00f8.jpg

here she is with her fresh paint and powder coated wheels. sorry haven't got any yet with white decals I fitted last weekend (well actually she fitted ;) )

ll post more pics later if wanted?

WP_20150310_002_zps24b5bf11.jpg

Edited by webbleg

yeah I'm well happy with it, got a lovely metalic "pop" in the sun, and does look like it could have been oem of the era. I love bright colours on cars but this just wanted simple and tidy. Looks even better with decals too :) :) :)

thanks for the kind words chaps. Really really happy with how it came out espically with the money spent. I do see your point on the wheels and if money was no object I would have changed them but like the fact they are some random jap only make and look much better in the flesh especially with the white decals :)

As above lovely colour, notice your from the New Forest, visited last year and wished I had taken my Gt, some amazing roads/scenery. must be good fun?

James

yeah there are some wonderful twisties which the glanza is made for ;)