Idle Control Valve Leaking Water?

Yeah well to be fair, I'm not a mechanic. This is my first car, I work in IT and it's been nothing but problems. I've done all the physical work myself and it's got a big thanks to people on the forums spurring me on when times have been tough and the advice they've given has been top notch.

I don't mind it breaking. I don't mind the money losses. It's been a real crash course in mechanics and these cars are really simple to work on. So it's been a real treat to learn about.

But needless to say I want a few months driving it problem free and then I'll crack on with some rebuilds.

Not slating anybody or taking the piss, just simply saying that this happens a lot, not even remotely having a dig. :)

I'm glad you said that mate as you answered a few of my questions before and seem a good lad that's why I was surprised when you said amusing but glad you replied with that :-) it's the worse feeling ever when two pipes tend to cost you £600