• 4 weeks later...

i seen you to mate you had a turbo engine but you wouldent sale it please sell it to me. and also the backbox did come with the pipe on it as its of a glanza dont no what make it is looks like a spoon exhaust thoe

he hasent got a ducktail.ecksjay you goin to the next tatsu meet mate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i do have a ducktail mate, look at my signature pic.... :lol: and it was on at the tatsu meet, and was taken a picture of at the tatsu meet, so god knows where you were looking!

i wont be able to make the next one, as i'll be on my way to torquay, although dave's going in his silver glanza, and i'll definately be at the next one if i can.

also, ye its a turbo, and its an actual glanza, none of this conversion crap....:lol:

i agree completely, but seeing as i didnt choose them, and they cost £312 for 16's (brand new) INCLUDING 45 profile tyres.....

.....i aint really one to complain :lol:

want some more JDM style, but to be honest they aren't THAT bad, i've seen alot worse.

they dont make the car stand out, but they dont look bad at all :lol:

ok my mistake about the ducktail but i thought the ducktail was they big spoliers you can get from zeprm or livesport. the only reason my car is a conversion is because iam 17 and cannot insure a glanza yet and i only did the conversion because i got all the parts cheep and people at the tatsu meet thought it was a glanza in tell i told them it wasent anyway and they do do non turbo glanza as well they r not just turbos

Yes, the glanza-S, i do know this mate, worked in an SVA centre for over a year so got to play with all versions of starbos, amongst other things.

well, providing you declare everything on the insurance then it should be cool mate, even if it aint a real one.

well, from the sounds of it mate you really should just buy my whole car.... B)

718P1207575-med.jpg

718P1207576-med.jpg

those are the pics from the meet. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

looking really tasty there mate... what exhaust is that? i agree about getting more jdm rims, but for that price on 16's you cant really complain!!

Rich.