Fitted standard shock and springs on the rear as thought my springs may have been lower then standardthe stock ones. But with two people in the car my arches still keep rubbing the wheels on bumps. Will rolling the arches really help ???

mine are rolled and flared on solid coilovers and theres only been tiny rubbing when i had a boot full of tools and hit a bump. if its a decent arch roller just stick it on here and sell it on i often debate buying one to be honest

so with the arch roller it will flare them aswell? i really want coilovers but cant afford them :( so i have to stick with my stock susspension lol...knowing my luck ill never sell the bloody thing.

if its the same one am thinking thats on ebay yea they roll the arch and you can adjust the arm to flare them slightly aswell. miester do there coilovers on finance but dunno if thats something you want to get into

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Heavy-Duty-Professional-Roll-Fender-Reforming-Tool-Wheel-Arch-Roller-Flaring-/361155458411?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item54168af56b

This is the one im looking at. just dont want to buy it and it doesnt actually flare them enough. Gues i can only try.....at the moment im paying back my credit card otherwise i would try it.

got the arch roller and rolled them and it has helped. But i found out another place where the tyre rubs which is where the bumper screws on :angry2: i guess i will just have to deal with this until i get coilovers. Not a great fan of the arch roller its left them all bumpy looking after flaring them :sad: so when i get some money together i will have to see if a body shop can smooth them out and make them look nicer. Oh and its hard to get both arches matching lol

• 4 weeks later...

Should of just rammed a baseball bat in an pushed the car forward, bit of a pikey way of doing it but always does the trick aslong as your carefull, I found that I got my archers further out with the bat as well as ya can put the weight of the car behind it, an if you cant afford coilies, take ya springs off an cram the inside with tenniss balls, will be stiff as fuck then

I rolled the arches alot and have stopped the tyres hitting them. I changed the screw to a flat round one and i dont get any rub on my right side but still need to do my left as it still catches that screw.