no power to fuel pump

Right went to fire up the car yesterday for the first time and sadly it wouldnt start Lol seems im not getting any fuel especially as i couldnt hear the fuel pump running or trying to run at all! Dont even know where to begin looking to be honest anyone have any ideas?

The fuel pump relay is triggered when the ecu registers engine rotation (via the 24tooth trigger wheel in the dizzy) and it then supplies an earth to the circuit open relay from the FC pin. A couple of cars I've worked on had problems with the terminals in the dizzy plug so double check the plug terminals are connecting properly - you can adjust them tighter if your careful. Another check is (assuming the ecu is powered up correctly) if you pull the dizzy out and spin it by hand you should hear the injectors pulse. You can also put a multimeter between the FC pin and earth - there should be continuity when the engine is turning over and for a few seconds after its stopped turning over.

no signal from ecu to relay then when going by stu,s info that will be pin 4 of the 16 pin plug

stick the pin from the multimeter in there while the ecu is plugged in and crank over to see if there is earth comming ???? to activate the relay ????

Right i have power to the fuel pump at last! Now i have no fucking spark hahah this things gona be the death of me!cheers for the help though guys appreciate it!