I'm complety happy for people to modify there SR's "now" hahah it used to really bother me but only because I was worried I'd never get one but all is good now for me :) Your Car dose look great George you have a done a good job :). It's good fun doing a Glanza rep i'v really enjoyed changing my dad's Aussie Starlet, it's crazy how much a few pannels changes a car :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glanzas are great looking things although if I ever got one id have an NA rear bumper as I don't like the glanza ones. There's something almost retro about a stickered up SR though :) the 205 rallye and nova hs are pretty rare things now and in a few year hopfully the SR's will reach the same status

Edited by Pikey009

I dont get why people get so up there own arse about keeping SR totally original.

Yeah they are rare and its great to see them in standard form, but seriously its not like hes put a massive spunking cock on his bonnet, lexus lights and a huge twat face body kit is it, his car looks great he looks after it, paint is spot on and its so easy to put back to original form if he wanted too!!

Love the detail there mate 😂 But thanks again!

I'm complety happy for people to modify there SR's "now" hahah it used to really bother me but only because I was worried I'd never get one but all is good now for me :) Your Car dose look great George you have a done a good job :). It's good fun doing a Glanza rep i'v really enjoyed changing my dad's Aussie Starlet, it's crazy how much a few pannels changes a car :)

Cheers Dale, it is really fun changing the car about haha!

I think it's mostly because you can just rep an ordinary starlet mate so why use an SR when you end up changing everything about it that makes it an SR. They are rare now if you go too far with the conversion it'll never be an SR again. As walker said though I guess it just makes ours rarer ha ha. I agree that it's completely each to their own and the car looks fantastic.

I know that matey, if i had an SR theres not much i would change for that reason, howevee it then does become abit boring everyones SR are the same haha

But what annoys me is people be so blunt and rude about it, we are all friends here theres no need to shove a stick up someones ass because they had modified a car in the way that someone dosent like yet effects there life in abseloutely no shape or form! Haha

I can appriciate a not my cup of tea but i like the wheels or something kind of comment but when someone says this is shit or its ruined is just out of order imo.

Unless the guy is a peado or has a massivd spunking cock on the bonnet and lexus lights hahaha

I know that matey, if i had an SR theres not much i would change for that reason, howevee it then does become abit boring everyones SR are the same haha

But what annoys me is people be so blunt and rude about it, we are all friends here theres no need to shove a stick up someones ass because they had modified a car in the way that someone dosent like yet effects there life in abseloutely no shape or form! Haha

I can appriciate a not my cup of tea but i like the wheels or something kind of comment but when someone says this is shit or its ruined is just out of order imo.

Unless the guy is a peado or has a massivd spunking cock on the bonnet and lexus lights hahaha

Whats wrong with being blunt? Not everybody farts rainbows. I just cant understand why people would rather convert a nice clean SR into a Glanza rep which his been overdone. You can buy an N/A for pennies and convert that, hell, you can even buy a Glanza S cheap enough! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, there's no need to have a hissy about it. The only person that seems to have a stick up their bottom is yourself. If someone stated they didnt like something about my car, I wouldnt start pulling my hair out, its an each to their own scenario. And if we all liked the same thing, wouldnt it be a boring world we'd live in?

If I had got my hands on a decent black glanza before the SR then the plan was to buy a rough one and convert it making it an SR turbo. that would've probably gone down like a lead balloon though ha ha. Easiest conversion though

If I had got my hands on a decent black glanza before the SR then the plan was to buy a rough one and convert it making it an SR turbo. that would've probably gone down like a lead balloon though ha ha. Easiest conversion though

That makes more sense lol. Something different but keeping with the SR styling. And it would be as there's so many SR's getting repped now lol.

I've always wanted a turbo SR and I think it's the easiest way to do it really. Then I planned to sell the glanza parts and probably make a profit to be honest. There's still a chance I might have to let mine go but I should find out for sure really soon- just waiting to hear back from my lasses work.

Anyway I'll stop cluttering up George's thread