• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah it's a good little car, paint work could be tidied up a bit, but besides that it's mint and the price wasn't too bad actually I was quite happy with it, no regrets so far! :)

Edited by george97

So I've made some sort of check list I'd like to do with the car, give me your opinions on what you think!

Glanza Plate Surround

Glanza Rear Bumper (only a maybe)

Glanza Wind Deflectors

TTE Front Lip

Toyota Mud Flaps

Tinted Rear Windows

Reupholstered Seats/DoorCards

New SR decals

Full Respray of the Car and possibly paint the Bump Strips.

Edited by george97

Don't bother with the surround but get a Glanza rear bumper on there......makes a huge difference and looks ok without skirts (and don't paint those bump strips!)

Your car though mate, do what you think will look good :)

Leave it as stock as possible on the outside mate it's lovely just how it is, then you'll be in a propper elite club - the un modified sr club. Don't do the rear bumper either mate.

Man thats beautiful id love an SR and keep it pure stock! On the outside anyway haha :)

Some oem wind deflectors would suit it nicely! I agree with keeping the original rear bumper however the glanza one does look sooo good on these!

It's each to their own isn't it mate. I call myself a purist but I'd definatly boost one and update the interior ha ha but then again it's only the exterior on the sr that's different and what makes it an sr. Hopefully I can get my hands on a good one soon

Edited by Pikey009

It's each to their own isn't it mate. I call myself a purist but I'd definatly boost one and update the interior ha ha but then again it's only the exterior on the sr that's different and what makes it an sr. Hopefully I can get my hands on a good one soon

I never understood why toyota never put nice interior some buckets etc and gave them more power such a shame :(