power on stock engine

I can't find the post but am sure I seen a guy running 1.2 bar on a stock engine ive got a apexi power fc and wepr tdo4 billet I don't want to forge at the moment so wanted to know what I coukd get out of it will I need bigger injectors if so how big?

You want the smallest injector you can get away with as they will have a nicer spray pattern. Standard injectors are fine for 220bhp. Which IMO wouldn't bother going over on a standard block. For 300 you want 440's but even that is pushing it, 550's for anything over etc.

Edited by RobSR

i ran 1.3bar on a td04 stock engine stock injectors. the engine got its arsed kicked every day for about 15 months untill i broke the whole car and sold the engine. a lad driver ran 1.6bar from memory on stock engine and never had any other but people have poped them before even hitting 1.2bar. its just a gamble on the stock engines really down to how far you want to push it 1bar is fairly tryed and tested

mine was road mapped on a e manage ultimate so no idea power. stock injectors should be fine. the laggyness of the turbo really depends on the type/make different billet turbos could spool differently

What spec td04? A billet td04 is such a blanket statement and could be anything. On most starlet related ones i.e WEPR/TD/Race-tech (granted i don't know the individual specs on them, and I've not run one personally so can comment on the lag) you will make apprx 230-240 at 1bar

Ive got a wepr billet hybrid stage 2 mani down pipe ext waste gate

mine was road mapped on a e manage ultimate so no idea power. stock injectors should be fine. the laggyness of the turbo really depends on the type/make different billet turbos could spool differently

What was the lag like on a tdo4 stock engine with your set up mate