Put my car on the dyno for a laff

My starlet sr came out at 84.4bhp at the fly wheel

they say they are 74 standard on parkers but i dunno?!?!?!?1 :rolleyes:

Mods I had where:

Full exhaust system no cat or centre box

Corolla Inlet G6 Manifold

Induction Kit

Other bits and bobs like uprated fuel filter, spark plugs oil filter and other engine bits and bobs and car recently had major service.

i've added a pic of the graph and looking at it the peak looks pretty good by my judging (correct me if im wrong which i probably am)

Bilal :blink:

No he didnt say much lol apart from the car in general he said it was mint and very nippy for what it is. My mechanic was pleased though.

As for bore of exhuast its a half inch bigger i think than standard or somethin. But i know when i got it fitted the fella got the correct size for good flow of back pressure.

Watchin the car on the dyno was class, had some amount of backfire coming out when the fella was drivin it!

Glad you haven't gone nuts on the exhaust diameter...huge exhausts kill torque on N/A engines. Now all you need is some porting and bigger valves on your cylinder head, uprated cams, higher compression, lightweight pulleys + flywheel with maybe a little Nos and you can go chasing glanzas :rolleyes:

holy sht blacktarn thats what i wanna dooo but not he nos

ive had my fun with that lol

do you have any idea how much it would cost for all of that 2 get done?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

would cost loads for all that stuff, no point on spending loads of money on a 4efe gains arent amaizing