BW Racing First Race Results

Hi!

As some of you may or may not know it was my first ever race in my Starlet this weekend just gone.

It was good news! I managed in qualifying to get the starlet in 6th position out of a 32 car grid, cars which included big power Porsches, ferraris and BMW M3's. I was 1st in my class by a nice 2.7 secs!

The conditions were poor and very slippery.

In the race I started on a rolling grid as it was raining. Managed to smash my mandatory pit stop which was timed at 1 minute exactly, not bad for a first time with no practise!

Managed to bring it home 5th overall and 1st in class by a whole lap! I'm very pleased with the result and have a few people talking!

Massive thanks to the people who have liked the BW Racing page on Facebook and have given their support to the team.

I hope to be winning some more soon 😉

Next event is time attack on the 21st June.

Thanks again people of UKSO!!

A mate of mine you were battleling with at BHP, the Quest Motorsport Strokered e30? Said they couldn't keep with you no matter how hard they tried :lol:

Think they got some gopro footage of them chasing you in HD, I'll try to get hold of it.

Cheers guys! I hope I do just as well in time attack this month but we can only see what happens in that!

Oh yes I remember the E30! That was a nice car and he was pushing it lol! I was behind him at one point and put my lights on to try and intimidate him and it worked lol!

He can control that E30 well though!

There is a video coming up soon that has been edited and uploaded to YouTube. I will get the link as that had the pit stop and a few other bits added in 😁

Lol Kyle, I saw you at Japfest last month. I recognised you, but couldn't put my finger on where. We were literally stood in front of your car as you were getting in with a lady friend.

It was only when I saw the Facebook result in the feed section that I remembered. We met when you drove up to mine for the bumper.

Glad to hear it's going well buddy, car was looking sweet as well :D

I saw you as well and I was thinking the same thing! Thanks dude! Your bumper held up well last weekend lol!

Thanks Mike,

Of course the car is holding up well! You built it!! 👍🏻

Edited by Wardy

I really don't like brands hatch either, it reminds me of UK roads, tight narrow and damn right dangerous. That first slight right after the straight ruins me. It tightens and drops and I can never seem to corner it properly.

I will state, I've never actually been round there, but on GT6 I absolutely suck at that track.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...