New owner with a question

Hi all, I will be getting a starlet solida soon and plan on putting some glanza body parts on it (before you all say why not just buy a glanza, insurance for someone like me is insane and there's no way I could afford it). Anyway I was wondering if the Starlet solida silver is the same colour as the silver glanza? If not I'm going to have to pay a shit load to get parts sprayed :(

i don't think he meant it was in the wrong section buddy - it's not!

I think he meant that you shouldnt have assumed we would slate you for making a Glanza rep - there are LOADS of UK Spec motors sporting parts from the turbo models on this site, my own included. We'll be looking forward to seeing your progress!

Phil.

i don't think he meant it was in the wrong section buddy - it's not!

I think he meant that you shouldnt have assumed we would slate you for making a Glanza rep - there are LOADS of UK Spec motors sporting parts from the turbo models on this site, my own included. We'll be looking forward to seeing your progress!

Phil.

Ah! Understood haha. I've already had a friend slate me for it so I presumed there would be a fair few people about with grudges against rep's :/ I'll try and start an in progress thread somewhere when I get it if I remember. Thanks!

Max

Yeah theres plenty of us running at least some glanza parts. Just have a quick look through the ep91 n/a section and you will soon see the amount of reps there are.

Theres only a select few of us that opt to keep the n/a front end haha

Yeah theres plenty of us running at least some glanza parts. Just have a quick look through the ep91 n/a section and you will soon see the amount of reps there are.

Theres only a select few of us that opt to keep the n/a front end haha

I'll have a gander now :thumbsup:

To be fair I have seen a few with the standard front end that look good, I don't quite know how you pull it off because mine looks hideous from most angles so props to ya haha :p probably just because it's got tiny standard wheels and everything but I'll soon see to that...

Crystal front lights and a lip help loads then obviously being lowered helps.

but tbf the glanza bumpers are just deeper plus have optional front lips available, then you get many more options from aftermarket suppliers as well so the variety is massive

Crystal front lights and a lip help loads then obviously being lowered helps.

but tbf the glanza bumpers are just deeper plus have optional front lips available, then you get many more options from aftermarket suppliers as well so the variety is massive

All very true, I don't plan on going crazy with bumpers though, don't want it looking too much faster than it actually is lol :cray: