Very nice, Sr stickers will finish this off nicely:-) my daughter is 19 and she has been driving for 2 years now and I bought her a ford ka to bash up for her first car as this is what she wanted at the time, I did try and persuade her to have a starlet but she was having none of it lol she didn't like them but she liked my glanza v and said if she was to have a starlet it must look like the glanza so I said give over and that was that but after 12 months driving she has gone all posh and she had to have a 15 plate fiat 500s, kids today a.

I'm pretty local to you I often go to didsbury cinema :-)

Edited by mart1
  • 6 months later...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I'm currently driving around in the starlet, while waiting for Megan to pass her test, just to make sure she has no problems with it when she has it. I've got to say, it drives really nice for a small motor, although the suspension is a bit harsh for me with it being lowered, maybe something to do with my age !! The exhaust sounds great, and it seems to get some nice comments from people ho see it. Just thought I'd stick some recent pics on while I have 5mins Cheers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

c8f1054291de0c838e130a3df66c1c8f.jpgc2d612da6c5b810d026fd9da9982b362.jpg55575eea5ead65ea8f1f62f46f4460ff.jpg

I'm currently driving around in the starlet, while waiting for Megan to pass her test, just to make sure she has no problems with it when she has it. I've got to say, it drives really nice for a small motor, although the suspension is a bit harsh for me with it being lowered, maybe something to do with my age !! The exhaust sounds great, and it seems to get some nice comments from people ho see it. Just thought I'd stick some recent pics on while I have 5mins � Cheers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Really nice to see another SR saved, you've done a cracking job.