well after much much misery of getting rid of my gt rep I decided to get another Toyota I had always wanted a proper glanza v and loved the sudden kick of boost so I bit the bullet and bought this little beauty

as of now I haven't done a thing to it but ive a few small things I do want to do nothing exterior wise is changing mostly interior stuff but that will be later on anyways a bit of a spec list of what she has

bilstein shocks and apexi lowering springs
blitz dumpvalve
apexi pencil turbo timer
HKS adjustable actuator
full blitz nurspec exhaust system
Jperformance decat
TRD leads
oem front and rear lips
apexi airfilter
HKS fuel cut defender
15" rays work wheels wrapped in brand new tyres
98 spec rear lights
TRD gearknob
momo steering wheel
drilled and grooved discs
cam cover filter

i'll let the pictures speak for them selves the pics do the car not justice of how clean it actually is
will take some better pictures of it tomorrow with a decent camera

IMG_20150705_151346_zps1vo2hmlb.jpg
IMG_20150705_151359_zpstoj18c6k.jpg
IMG_20150704_184252_zpsvnna8cag.jpg
IMG_20150704_184319_zpswmkrcaga.jpg
IMG_20150704_184310_zpsybpdxzmq.jpg

Edited by JDMfreak

few more pictures to ad to the thread tbh honest there's not much I can do to the car at the minute its all been serviced up so just keeping it clean and doing silly jobs like undersealing and small tidy jobs in engine bay anyway a few pics I took yesterday after a wash and turtle wax sealent applied

IMG_20150705_205236_zpsikrdhazf.jpg

IMG_20150705_205159_zpsbk4r1xre.jpg

IMG_20150705_205136_zpsam8ljmii.jpg

IMG_20150705_205123_zpsx6r4c5pn.jpg

excuse the drivers indicator I will be ordering a new lense

you gonna keep this now :-p :p

the way this thing pulls boost I surely am I haven't a boost gauge so I dunno what boost im running but by god its quick I may get a boost gauge fitted to see what im running

forgot to stick a pic up of the engine bay

IMG_20150705_114037_zpst5nbipug.jpg

Good lad blitz is a proper turbo keep it up she looks super smart :D

cheers mate the standard one on it at the minute is doing a great job so it gives me time to save up for a turbo mainly im focusing on underneath

protection and small handling mods for the minute going to give the bay a quick clean today if rain stays away maybe paint a few bits just to tidy them up

• 2 weeks later...

Right time for an update going to get cracking on with doing my under body tidying need to order some new bits and pieces drop links/ball joints

and some paint

also need to remove my callipers hit them with a wire brush and paint them. not sure on colour probably purple or something to match new wheel bolts

anyway my latest new mod oem rear speakers cant tell ya how much I like these look better than the 6x9's also picking up some steel to make some braces c pillar floor brace and rear strut brace

anyways some crap pictures need to get a decent phone

IMG_20150718_193614_zpsahuvvclk.jpg

IMG_20150718_193603_zpsy6dtkdgm.jpg

got my glow barrel light and foot well light fitted thanks to chrisssahhh on here for giving me a bit of wiring info

didn't get any pictures yet as was to bright when I did them and my phones flat

next on my list seats these 96 spec ones are driving me mad so going to have a mooch around local breakers see if there's anything in there I like

or make a few calls

cheers rich really need to change it looks very bog standard

right after a lot of head scratching I found the culprit of my knock at passenger side engine mount of gearbox is gone so have ordered a brand new set of JD tunning mounts

should have them here next week or so looking forward to getting them fitted

SAM_0955_zps1bgqoawd.jpg

also noticed I had a small flat spot through the revs put this down to ignition timing been out every so slightly as at times I could here a pop from exhaust when slowing off I bought my self a brand new sealey timing light with a dial to advance it or set it to stock.

TL85.jpg

after resetting the timing I noticed it would hop so ive put it down to a worn arm on distributor so may get a new distributor while im at it a new rotor arm and cap will be getting fitted aswell

right time for an update received my jd tuning mounts today and set about fitting them also got my boost gauge fitted aswell as that turned up

right I had a suspicion my engine mounts were wanked as I could keep hearing a slap from my gearbox mount when taking of and stopping little did I know how bad it was and my rear engine mount that was just as bad here's a few pics of the old mounts just goes to show they don't last forever

front gearbox mount

IMG_20150730_124712_zpsmtms1vty.jpg

IMG_20150730_124731_zps5qik7wvo.jpg

IMG_20150730_124805_zps3do2unas.jpg

IMG_20150730_124812_zpsfwrdmpng.jpg

and out

IMG_20150730_130354_zpsaewlr4us.jpg

and new one fitted

IMG_20150730_130951_zpsfqnuunob.jpg

rear mount :/

IMG_20150730_133522_zpsyayrbz9o.jpg

IMG_20150730_133536_zpsncezxseq.jpg

all sealant removed bush don't look bad but spot the welds around the metal part of the bush why I don't know

IMG_20150730_134148_zps86d2srol.jpg

IMG_20150730_134227_zpsgiz7odog.jpg

all apart and bush out

IMG_20150730_135819_zps8u6moa8v.jpg

ground the welds down and gave the sleeve a rub of a file to remove any sharp edges

IMG_20150730_135832_zpss40ylsoh.jpg

forgot to take a pic of that fitted but got the drivers side mount done as well wasn't actually bad small split in it but very good

shame I have to cut it out but no point leaving one odd one out

drivers side refitted

IMG_20150730_161956_zpswnqf4rlg.jpg

well got them all fitted back up engine is solid not a nudge outta it and when I started it fuck me it rattled the car haha

need to get a few pads around stuff to quiet things down but other than that very impressed with them no need to look at them for a good while

also while I was at it fitted my blitz 42mm boost gauge all I can say is wow its tiny haha but does the job and looks the part will be getting a proper pod or holder for it more than likely will fit it into a modified dash vent to hold the gauge

IMG_20150730_172819_zpsxbi9nsu8.jpg

excuse the crap on dash need to find something to dissolve superglue and the double sided tape mess

IMG_20150730_172827_zpscddqftlj.jpg

IMG_20150730_172833_zpszrpnzyqt.jpg

and the tidy way to run wires and pipes haha

IMG_20150730_172852_zpsjzcksrje.jpg

That a red NOS button I see? Haha get her plug n play for now :)

haha no previous owner wired horn upto it bit ignorant and bright haha,, may start saving for a plug and play ecu €500 over here for one

haha no previous owner wired horn upto it bit ignorant and bright haha,, may start saving for a plug and play ecu €500 over here for one

Be one of the best mods to go for starting out, my horn doesn't even work suppose you don't need one been in front all the time :D