I was going to see about a shop special ecu come by them sometimes similar to a blitz access ecu but slightly cheaper..

haha im gonna stick the standard steering wheel back on anyways big gap around the column and im not a fan of the aftermarket one tbh

another little update to ad swapped my volk ray replica wheels last night for some dished items as far as I know there str wheels I'll find out there proper name today there like new they have a bit of a wide offset so im not sure about if there gonna rub but im betting they will but im planning on raising the car up off the 40mm springs and fitting some trd springs which afaik only drop the car 15mm or 20mm

anyways sorry for the crap pics but ya get the idea

IMG_20150803_095838_zps5nd82fs4.jpg

IMG_20150803_095848_zpsv20lp6hu.jpg

IMG_20150803_095859_zpsrygqsfym.jpg

also one I had the front wheels off found out ive trd front shocks in it not bilstien ones as I was told now I know why its so bloody stiff up front

have these arriving this evening looking forward to getting them fitted odd seats to be fitting into a glanza but straight bolt in

im after looking for a set of decent cheap tenzo r seats found a set but seller wouldn't reply found another set but cant be delivered till next week and am sick to my back teeth of the 96 spec ones so these will do nicely

unepygur.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

debating what to do with the car now starting to get bored of it after removing the front shocks as they were very stiff and to my surprise they are trd front shocks not bilstien

so in went a set of oem shocks and tein front springs also fitted a new set of rear shocks and put the apexi springs in them car isn't rubbing at all now as it was before

the mounts I got are great but are rattling me to death the clutch has a horrible judder when taking off and need two rear tyres as the scrubbing has wrecked the edges of them so im at a loss what to do sell up and go for something different or just pour more money into it

any opinions

It's not the clutch juddering, it's just the vibrations coming through to the dash. Mine does the exact same. Throttle response is better with the new bushes too. I'd keep it if I was you! You'll get there! I feel the same at times with mine lol

Edited by adzy

my mates glanza pulls away really smooth mines judders like mental and when its running you can see the clutch forking twisting and moving it did it before when the old mounts were in it aswell as far as I can find out its the pressure plate causing it

ah fix one thing and another things pops up ahh cars would wreck your head

• 2 months later...

right not much of an update but its still alive after picking up a new set of wheels and have my clutch kit all here ready to drop into it just weather is permiting its fitting :sad:

so fingers crossed the rain pisses of for a day or two and get the clutch done also while im in there change the gearbox mount swap out the poly bush one and drivers side on for oem items I can deal with all the vibrations through the car doing my head in

will fire a few pics up of it tomorrow after a good clean as its manky as been sitting on drive

as promised some new pics of the car exterior wise its the same im not into the whole lips and skirts theme anymore just keeping it clean with a few changes here and there

also fitted the gls clock surround I had in a set of clocks looks much nicer and freshens the clocks up may get hunting for the rest of the trim

DSC_0009_zpsihpeannj.jpg

DSC_0010_zps3bi2gusv.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsifknfsed.jpg

DSC_0014_zps6cwnhudc.jpg

DSC_0015_zps15jdfybe.jpg

few more updates coming for this soon

Edited by JDMfreak
  • 2 weeks later...

Sad day today glanza has gone to a new home still have my ep80 or that might even be gone had a lot of offers on it so it's fate lies unknown have had a great run with the glanza I'm proud to say I owned a really good one I'll still be on the site maybe not on a starlet but you never know..