demon motorsport external wastegate....

jus wondering if anyone on here has used them before, i recently bought a WEPR power up kit for my ct9 and have been looking at gettin an EWG, my reason for thinking of choosing them over tial is because the tial ones on ebay from idworkz are rated to 1bar, and i dont have FCD or anything fitted (i have an fcd there but have seen on other posts on here people being advised not to fit a fcd) so seen a demon motorsport EWG thats rated to .8bar and was thinking of just goin for it instead but just wanted to see what a few people suggest on here 1st

I've had a demon sport one, a tial and a fake turbosmart, couldnt tell the difference between the tial and demosport. Fake didnt work at all. Id go for a demonsport one mate lap the valve and you'll be laughing with a spare £150

The spring rates in the DM ones are all over the shop, but they are cheap, ive ran them and they seem to work pretty well. Wouldnt trust it at high boost though.

Get a Tial spring put in it.

The spring rates in the DM ones are all over the shop, but they are cheap, ive ran them and they seem to work pretty well. Wouldnt trust it at high boost though.

Get a Tial spring put in it.

get a tial... most cheap/fake waste gate work ok at low boost...but when you start cranking up the boost..thats when they start failing...dont risk you motor over a couple of quid