best exhaust for glanza v

as above we took glanza v for a good spin yesterday around 60 70 miles could have been more
I've currently got a blitz nur-spec exhaust on it with the centre box removed previous owner must have done this
now when driving along its grand around 80kph roughly 50mph when driving it on a bit there's such a groan from the exhaust. Its actually quite annoying how loud it gets would I just be aswell at getting a complet different exhaust.ie an apexi n1 system or something else

also would a back box fit on my system an n1 and get a hi flow baffler put back into the centre section

Don't be choosing the best till you have tried a buddyclub spec 2 ;) angry wasp swarm on full boost oof :D

im looking around at the minute at systems see what's out there i'll look into them buddyclub spec 2's aswell

like a pipe that fits up in to the back box

Exactly just make sure you get one that is a straight through pipe not one of these with loads of little holes, the latter seem way too restrictive.

This is the one I got to sort my latest exhaust: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281689087836

Obviously get the right size for your system. I always used one when I had my Japspeed system which is a copy of the nur spec sounded perfect with it in.