Is the ground strap from the battery connected to the strut bolt?

yeah buddy it works a treat I just used the one from the bay and made a separate one to ground the engine to body just to get a solid ground.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like the new back box welding looks tidy too looks like an apexi n1 box from the back

Thanks dude. Yeah it's not a bad little box sounds mental I'll try and get a video up of it if I can. I really want that kind of look like the n1 or the hi power silence haha :)

• 4 weeks later...

Update. 10.12.15

Right so as my wheel nut was stuck on holding my wheel on meaning I couldn't do anything that involved the wheel coming off. Meaning I couldn't do a thing. So I told jay (jayc_glanza) about it he said corne down and we will sort it. So I went to see him yesterday and we pulled the front wheel off in one hit with the hub disc and calliper all attached. After a cuppa and a bit of head scratching I suggested "why not cut it off" well famous last words spring to mind. 456a9bca09ffa80ed9e7f0dbdbc61d28.jpg714e36600eb1872eb5735e64a7fb6616.jpg

That was the easy part.

Then come 4-5 hours a grinding and cutting small bits of ally off chunk by chunk to get to the disk face and cut through the stud. b970363f3e7614a347caa942c6d07aee.jpg

Edited by Ep82gi
  • 1 month later...

Little update.

As I had to hack my old wheel off I switched my wheels over to my seconds set but just before the go on I got the wrapped in some fresh uniroyal rain sport 3's and I'm super impressed with The level of grip this give in the rain and dry. Really impressed for a cheaper tyre. Posted ImagePosted Image

Also when I got home I decided to take a look at why my rear lights were not as they should be and it was a simple fix. The previus owner had some how dropped a bulb in the light and got it stuck so clearly just took the other one out so it didn't look odd. So I gave the light a firm tap and the build rattled around so a little tilting got the bulb out. Wasn't hard at all :crazy two new bulbs and it was sorted looking like and Ep again :)Posted Image

Also as the car has been so reliable over the Winter months a though I would treat it to a little thing and as he GI badges are rare as you like I went for a full mettle TRD one. (Total trd whore :( )

Really impressed with the quality of the badge but can't make up my mine if it suites the car or not so you opinions would be great. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

So all in all not such a small update sorry about dragging it out haha

Thanks

Liam.

looking well liam 

did you attach the red tow eye to the original  tow hook ?

Thanks Colin. Yeah it is it's fully working even towed the car on it before but it's a little flimsy to be honest but it's supposed to be rated to 2000kg I wouldn't want to tow anything bigger than an Ep on it.

I'm booking it later today do you know how much strip is? I have a clue it's £20 for three runs?

so your booking up fast show? Yeah something like that mate do we have to book strip tickets in advanced?