Thanks Colin indeed she is there's so much that needs doing its insane but it will all be worth it right now I'm going from job to job it's a joke I need a full time thing really. :(

its like mine it takes time my car will get pretty when i do ha ha ha

just take it nice and slow it reward you to do somthing every month or so if you do al at 1s it will be over and seeking new adventure

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines stripped liam..

Waiting to find a decent scrappy..

Should be looking at shell soon.

Once get new shell got strip that, then paint and underseal it.

Then build it back up.

Let me know if you need a hand buddy. I've got free time these day :)

its like mine it takes time my car will get pretty when i do ha ha ha 

just take it nice and slow it reward you to do somthing every month or so  if you do al at 1s it will be over and seeking new adventure 

That's its buddy slow and steady I'm getting a second 4efe when found allow so me and the mad scientist can see how far we can push them n/a style :)

Looks a sweet GI and liked the Green rims as they stand out from the black :)

John

Thanks you means a lot. They kind of grew on me to but they were just to scabby to let them stay that colour. Hopefully I should be going for something nice and Jdm at some point maybe some toms wheels or something. Hopefully I'm going to head a different route with her. :)

Once get new shell liam more then welcome to pop down dude..

Be good catch up bro..

Im already missing boost.

Sounds sweet to me mate with the right prep and every thing ready to go we can have it in a running as it should in a day easy buddy. You will soon get your boost back dude :) would be great to catch up jay :)

No problems liam..

More then welcome pop down when me and russel whip engine back in..

But a lot of prep and painting before engine is in..

Also servicing it.

Sounds good jay you would have to let me know to as n when n I'll shoot down :)

what lip is this one? i like it

you have done a great job with the car so far, keep it up

Cheeky bump. :) I'm joking just to say this kit has changed the car so much I have 0 trouble making a easy task of my buddy's 1.7 puma lumped fiesta and killing my brother civic. Love this so much 2cff307cdc0bdea7251087bdc8ed3422.jpg

what lip is this one? i like it

you have done a great job with the car so far, keep it up

Thanks vic means a great deal. it's a seat laguna front splitter buddy they come up on eBay from time to time.

Liam

• 3 weeks later...

Got a few bits done over the weekend cleaned up the inside boot floor area n painted it a long with the fuel pump cover Posted ImagePosted Image

Even got to work with cleaning a few bits up under the bonnet. The exhaust manifold come up well though. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I even had time to get the Hoover out :)Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Looks lovely bud. What did you paint the rear floor with?

John

Thanks buddy I used primer first then Hammerite spray to under coat lightly then the following morning when over the whole thing again in gloss black spray paint.

Gi is looking smart dude! Im taking a bit of styling inspiration for my N/a GT :)

Thanks dude. Ahh that's cool man. Honestly I bought this thinking turbo turbo turbo n as soon as I was halfway bringing home the first drive I knew it had to stay n/a its amazing to drive as an n/a boss you will love it. :)

Thanks dude. Ahh that's cool man. Honestly I bought this thinking turbo turbo turbo n as soon as I was halfway bringing home the first drive I knew it had to stay n/a its amazing to drive as an n/a boss you will love it. :)

It would be rude to turbo a Gi! Haha. Yeah man im looking forward to N/a starlet life for a change :) Yours will be like 100bhp yeah?

It would be rude to turbo a Gi! Haha. Yeah man im looking forward to N/a starlet life for a change :) Yours will be like 100bhp yeah?

Exsactly so I'm going to make it a n/a screamer I'm having some high comp Pistons designed so I can forge it :) indeed it should be 100ps but I'm not running the gi exhaust manifold at the moment I have one of a corolla 4efe. Although as soon as I can get my hands on a manifold flange I'll be making a custom 4-2-1 manifold. :) I've driven plenty of crazy powered fte's and yeah there fun all round but there's something about not having a turbo that makes you push harder n harder. I love it. :) Edited by Ep82gi