TD05 billet 5efte ep82 caged ECUMASTER

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's standalone so no need for original ecu, uses all original sensors but best to go coil on plug and you need a Nissan gtr tps. Had harness made to meet original loom also using it for boost control which works well. As for price you would need to speak to them personally they are rrr engineering in Kimbolton

Couple of pics after wash don't look much different really had 4 new tyres ( all the same size now !) New extended wheel nuts. Can't wait to get all the dents sorted and give it a blow over will look so much nicer

post-1012-0-35733800-1464605122_thumb.jppost-1012-0-11449400-1464605139_thumb.jppost-1012-0-56211100-1464605157_thumb.jppost-1012-0-16982300-1464605178_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

Great work dude :-)

I like where this is going.

I keep hearing good things about ecumaster

There getting some money from me next pay day just can't decide over which one

Depends what your after. If you dont want sequential injection, coil on plug, anti lag and full control of the engine you will be ok going det3. It still standalone fuelling wise and piggyback timing but you have to stay with standard ignition setup and batch fire injection.

The emu is deffo worth the price difference if you need or want the extra features.

post-1012-0-11030800-1466873460_thumb.jp

So today was the day more boost !

Got the car all cleaned, polished and waxed ! Set off at 7am to get to Peterborough, half way there is noticed the car seems to be holding back couldn't quite work out why. Got there and we wired rolling anti lag switch and done high and low boost .8 bar low boost and 1.7 bar high boost all on the original high/low boost switch :).

But upon inspection of why the car wasn't going as fast as it should we could smell the brakes on one side of the car, basically the slider and one piston were stuck. We managed to free them but they just kept sticking so couldn't really finish it being live mapped.

Plus there was a cross threaded nut on manifold which took an hour to sort out !

Not happy as these calipers are only 6 months old and done well under a 1000 miles and we're suppose to be fully rebuilt !

After a long day we managed to sort rolling anti lag and map it but it needs more tweaking when caliper is rebuilt and when they get there new hub dyno.

Trying to upload a little video of a little launch but think file is to big

Be interesting to see how the td05 holds up with anti lag..

And regarding the st202 brakes they are known to warp when hot which causes sticking..

Hence why i sold mine and went wms 4 pots..

It's only rolling anti lag not full, won't be using it all the time either so hoping should be OK for a while been told it should fine.

When you say warp is it the discs or the caliper ? Wish I knew this before I bought them

Well got the front calipers rebuilt thanks to Russ for sorting them out and new discs plus added Some yellow stuff pads with some dot 5.1 ready for the RING ! only problem is bled the whole system twice but brakes are still spongy ?

post-1012-0-78222000-1467752000_thumb.jp