• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good lad, did you ge that short route pipe fitted?

I'm thinking more and more about going forged this winter :D

Not yet char! Gonna polish it up & fit it, forgot I had it! Props to char for a donated short route hot pipe! Thankyou! You still thinking of doing it yourself?

leave it lower power 300hp is nothing but trouble lol :D

Hahahaha I know what you're saying bud, but I'll settle at 300, want it to scare the shit out of me & then I'll grow up ;)

Edited by Nick666Akers

I don't even know what figure i'd be aiming for, but i'd like to stay out of the "nothing but trouble" area haha.

I'd like to run reasonable boost on a billet td04...

Scare the shit out fo you? haha when i first launched my advance off a set of lights with the LSD box fitted it dragged me into a hand car wash, there were polskis diving for their lives hahaha that scared me! hahaha

I don't even know what figure i'd be aiming for, but i'd like to stay out of the "nothing but trouble" area haha.

Scare the shit out fo you? haha when i first launched my advance off a set of lights with the LSD box fitted it dragged me into a hand car wash, there were polskis diving for their lives hahaha that scared me! hahaha

Hahahaha I'm the same if I'm honest.

Whaaaaat! Was that with a factory LSD too?!xD I've being looking at qualifie LSD's, but I wanna know what they're like compared to a factory LSD.

I've being looking at qualifie LSD's, but I wanna know what they're like compared to a factory LSD.

I love my Quaife that with my Ksports hands down best mods to date quaife pulls you round corners and when you loose grip and catch it again the quaife drags you where ever you are pointing lol :D

Yeah factory LSD on a shabby road. guy in a white fiesta rs turbo was hassling me, so at the lights i though right lets have a laugh, seconds later i was zooming into a hand car wash. didnj't come out any cleaner though hahaha.

Hahahahaha!! I'm sure your pants didn't come out cleaner either!😂

I love my Quaife that with my Ksports hands down best mods to date quaife pulls you round corners and when you loose grip and catch it again the quaife drags you where ever you are pointing lol :D

Ah really dude? Which Qualife LSD you got? You're tempting meeeeexD

soooo im not the only 1 that experianced this with the oem lsd ha ha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen!

Small update, I've made a mount/stand for my boost controller!

I wanted it to sit on the dash preferably, and those who run a GFB G-Force understand the struggle of it being flat backed, no bracket out there to dash mount it, so I decided to fabricate one up!

I had some 2mm thick sheet steel laying around so all drew out a template & cut it!

Heated the metal up, not so its glowing, but f*cking hot, and used a soft mallet to shape it into a 90 degree angle, a quick quench & there she was! I then decided to use the angle grinder with a sanding disc to remove any surface rust, and de-bur the edges, it actually looks pretty sweet!

Some black mastic tape & banged it all on the dash, after re routing the vac line & wiring loom for the controller!

No further update regarding my lights tho, they've conked out & me Alex & drongo are struggling to figure out what the f is going offxD We fixed the sidelight problem tho, turns out they was getting back feed off my water temp gauge, because whoever did any aftermarket wiring on my car wants a slap, with a brick, and in prepared to do the dishing out, my pet hate! Bodgeing! Ahhhhhh! Enough ranting, here's my controller!

post-12376-0-46168900-1445283681_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Evening guys!

Small update, started prep work on the spoiler this evening, despite on the verge of dying with man flu, I was happy to make a start with it!

Small amounts of filler was needed as some area's were thin or did have the odd small hole in it, despite that, it's looking all gravy!

Excuse the state of my garage, we're doing a loft conversion at the moment, so I have very little room to work, more importantly, I can't put my car in there at the moment :( but anyway, here's some pictures of the progress.

post-12376-0-81349500-1446668907_thumb.j

post-12376-0-66140900-1446668938_thumb.j

Not really an update as I'm off work sick today, so I'm spending the day reading build threads hahaha! But I've had a thought, a lot of people claim to run their car on V-Power throughout the cars life, but don't have any evidence to support it when they sell the car.

So from now on, I'm going to be saving every V-Power receipt, which will go into the cars history files, to add onto the huge list of paper documents I have for the car hahaha!

Not really an update as I'm off work sick today, so I'm spending the day reading build threads hahaha! But I've had a thought, a lot of people claim to run their car on V-Power throughout the cars life, but don't have any evidence to support it when they sell the car.

So from now on, I'm going to be saving every V-Power receipt, which will go into the cars history files, to add onto the huge list of paper documents I have for the car hahaha!

You're mad you'll need a box not a file haha.

You're mad you'll need a box not a file haha.

To be fair dude I have a VDub as a daily (not sure I should've said that on here haha) the glanza's basically a toy to me, so I doubt ill get too many, I'll see. Might chop em down if there's way too many hahahaha!