New "News site" for uksc covering the planet

Guest Enzo

ok ive almost finnished our news blog off. its been about till the start of the year but im only making it public now this is a portal for all ep news worldwide and makes for good reading as a snapshot of our comunity.

this news site is not finnished yet and is also only part of the bigger component which is the technical flash site that will be with us real soon.

please feel free to check back regularly on our own blog peeple and spread the word !

id greatly apreaceate any feedback anyone can give thanx :p

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/news.htm

I can really see the effort that has gone into making the news site bro, a really awesome interactive addition to what already is a constantly growing site/community/forum.

This is just a taste of things to come so keep your eyes peeled everyone.

Joz

looks good - couldn't have chosen a worse picture for the featured picture though, could've at least taken one my pretty ones (still appreciated though)! I officially have a 2nd a-hole for the garden hose from all the forums (which is gay - what do people think the hose Cusco, GReddy etc give is?!) :p

• 4 months later...

looks really good now mate...packed with info....just had a quick skim, and i couldnt help notice you spelt "matt" like "Mat" in the night spirit article :p

Also, i think if you had an up and coming events bit that could be quite a cool idea?!