Ministarlet turbo.

Hello all,

I am in the process of building a Startlet turbo mini and require all the wiring diagrams i can get.......

Currently the vehicle cranks with good fuel pressure but does not spark.

The coil is earthed out correctly and all parts came off a working starlet turbo.

The donor vehicle which a blown up engine I aquired was a converted auto to manual jobby, but unforuntly i did not get the ecu which i was promised.

I the purchased another engine, loom and ecu for a manual starlet ( This loom was butchared by the scappy so i had to use the auto loom from the orignal.)

So basically im suck with an auto loom with a manaul ecu, swapped over all modules but the vehicle will not start.

So basically im asking for any diagrams people have for manaul or auto Starlet turbos/ Glanzas to try to progress my project.

Please help =]

Or if you live near to colchester and want to lend a hand pm me.

Kind Regards

Adam

I dont think an auto ecu would have any differences in the ignition in comparison to a manual its still the exact same engine.

I think you need to look elsewhere for your issue.

What about you coil, rotor arm, dizzy cap, king lead??

What about fuses?

Fuses are all ok, Checked with power probe and visally inspected as can never be to sure.

Found a wiring diagram and the netural switch is in the same place on autos and manuals so should be fine.

Got two coils and two sets of leads, dizzy appears ok.

Ive got to be missing a pcm ground somewhere..

As Morgey suggested above, make sure you have 12v on the NSW (and STA pin for that matter) when cranking.

Assuming the ecu is powered properly, if you removed the dizzy and spin it by hand do you hear the injectors clicking, get the coil sparking and the fuel pump should run?

STA needs 12v when cranking so connect it to the NSW wire. STA triggers the ecu that the engine is cranking and it adjust timing accordingly before releasing to the normal ignition map. For example a 20v 4age will run like a bag of dicks if this is not wired up.

cheers.

no, its stripped again and has been for the past 3/4 years, lol. hope to get it resprayed again next year ready for the rebuild (again) lol.

yeah standard 1275 with inch and a half carb and full maniflow system, hi-lo's etc. tho might go clubby front and 4efte yet