So this just happened again 🙈

this is something I never had to do but probs should do soon for peace of mind, my auto has only done 56000 miles & the gear box oil looks clean dark red colour.

I'm going to do all the oils and antifreeze etc just so I know it's all good before I turn the boost up

Yeah probs best to mate, mine is all standard apart from just fitting a 5zigen pro race exhaust system & wepr de cat & that's close to hitting fuel cut, my engine management light flickers on when I boot it, I have ordered a boost gauge to see what's going of I did fit one at the weekend but that was faulty. Could not get a good reading from it

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/95770-boost-gauge-readings/#entry1130751

Yeah probs best to mate, mine is all standard apart from just fitting a 5zigen pro race exhaust system & wepr de cat & that's close to hitting fuel cut, my engine management light flickers on when I boot it, I have ordered a boost gauge to see what's going of I did fit one at the weekend but that was faulty. Could not get a good reading from it

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/95770-boost-gauge-readings/#entry1130751

mine won't go past .5 at the min going to rip out the boost controler tomorrow and have a play with the actuator see how that goes the boost controler it's doing anything at all need to have a proper look at what way it's set up as the guy I got the car from didn't seem to know much about that which is always a worry

I don't want to talk about that car dude it's a sore subject.. Do you stock cam shaft oil seals mate think they are leaky on this car need to investigate tomorrow

Sorry to hear that, I asked as it looked like a really good base to start with.

Yes, we keep them on the shelf and you can order on our website :)

Sorry to hear that, I asked as it looked like a really good base to start with.

Yes, we keep them on the shelf and you can order on our website :)

it did look good but as I found out the hard way that looks can be deceiving unfortunately.. Cool this one has just went in for an mot so will investigate the oil leak when it's back Edited by Whitenoize

So done a bit of work on this today and dropped it off for mot so fingers crossed it passes.. I managed to fuck a few things up as well taking out the boost controler.i disconnected everything and removed the boost controler..and now my boost gauge, fog light and number plate lights don't work I know it's strange lol so just told the garage to do what they can with the lights before they mot it I fucking hate electrics!

Give this a full service today and turned the boost up to 1bar gotta say it's great fun lol going to get it put on a dyno next week if it lasts that long see what bhp it is eml keep coming on but just turn the ignition off and back on and it sorts itself out haha

My engine management light comes on with just it having de cat & 5zigen full exhaust, to stop it I put hi lo back on.

Did you do the gearbox oil? I could do with doing mine?

Edited by mart1

My engine management light comes on with just it having de cat & 5zigen full exhaust, to stop it I put hi lo back on.

Did you do the gearbox oil? I could do with doing mine?

doing the box oil this week done all other fluids etc I think you just fill the auto box through the dip stick can't find a bung on the side to fill it ? Any idea

I'm impressed with the ct12 turbo on this car seems a good little upgrade from the ct9

Thats good to no, do they bolt on to a ct9 manifold? Do you get boost creep? My ct9 needs porting, no idea hoping you could tell me what to do with gearbox oil change & what oil to use:-)

Will let you know about the box oil only had a quick look today I'm just going to order the oil from the oil man on here he suggested two different types I could use.. Yeah the ct12 was on the car when I got it don't get boost creap at all its just adjusted with the actuator took my boost controller out as it was wired in terribly

Edited by Whitenoize