So this just happened again 🙈

19CA5185-ED22-4D05-990C-6FA6C6EB113E_zps

Another starlet don't know why I do it to myself lol this ones a auto and it's actually great fun to drive surprisingly.. got it to cheap to say no really just needs a good clean will do a better thread tomorrow so you can all have a nosey

Edited by Whitenoize

Haha you love em really!

Many starlets is that now youve had man?

this is number 9 thing is with this one I got it so cheap I actually don't give a fuck about it and if she blows the parts on the car will easily get me my money back the drive home was the most fun I've had in a starlet in a long time cuz I don't give a shit about it lol

That didn't take long, did it

can't stay away dude to much fun to be had in a starlet

Haha sweet, in that case just do a cheap zero fucks given build 8)

not even doing any type of build dude just going to tidy it up and get it set up properly its got a ct12 fitted with an hks actuator but it's only boosting to .5 so going to crank the boost up and see how that goes lol

Welcome back

What happened to the White GT you bought off Browner?

I don't want to talk about that car dude it's a sore subject.. Do you stock cam shaft oil seals mate think they are leaky on this car need to investigate tomorrow

Seen this for sale on Gumtree, not a bad motor nice wheels:-)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-starlet-glanza-13-turbo-auto/1126962626

its spot on mate had a few nice surprises that weren't listed on the add just need to learn how to drive the auto got all sorts of little buttons that I don't know what they do haha

You can definitely come to the Crawley pease pottage meet now mate whoop whoop

yes mate definitely be up for it

not even doing any type of build dude just going to tidy it up and get it set up properly its got a ct12 fitted with an hks actuator but it's only boosting to .5 so going to crank the boost up and see how that goes lol

Ahh nice one, should be good for over 200bhp easy with the boost fucked up.

Spec in the ad looks alright, i just assumed it was standard for some reason haha.

Ahh nice one, should be good for over 200bhp easy with the boost fucked up.

Spec in the ad looks alright, i just assumed it was standard for some reason haha.

it had a few nice extras that weren't even listed on the add don't think the guy new much about them tbh like it has a near new hks silent hi power exhaust and the guy just listed the exhaust as silent 😂also has optional arm rest ,boost controler that he thought was a turbo timer and he also thought the ct12 was the standard turbo lol few other bits as well but will stick a thread up tomorrow

manu is change gear yourself or just leave it in drive it will set off in second and change up very quickly and if you punch it it wont rev to red line there is also normal mode both button off, press the button thats on again both button will be out this is put it in drive and tootle around it will start from 1st gear and go up to 4th as it builds speed but also has kick down so u can punch it, you have over drive to at the side of the stick that's gives you 5th gear for the motorways, I tend to press it when I'm doing about 65 70.

manu is change gear yourself or just leave it in drive it will set off in second and change up very quickly and if you punch it it wont rev to red line there is also normal mode both button off, press the button thats on again both button will be out this is put it in drive and tootle around it will start from 1st gear and go up to 4th as it builds speed but also has kick down so u can punch it, you have over drive to at the side of the stick that's gives you 5th gear for the motorways, I tend to press it when I'm doing about 65 70.

I'm so confused haha will have to play about with it tomorrow.. I was literally driving home thinking I don't have a clue how to work this fucking thing haha

Do you mean O/D off, that's the 5th gear off

yeah was a light on saying o/d off I think

That's how I drive mine with o/d off which the gearbox will work up to 4 gears but like I said if you want 5 gears there is a little button on the right of the gear stick that gives you overdrive 5th gear more for motorways really.

That little red button you don't need to touch unless your car needs to be towed a way.

what oil do you recommend for the box and is it easy to change going to do full oils and filter change tomorrow as its been sat for a long time

this is something I never had to do but probs should do soon for peace of mind, my auto has only done 56000 miles & the gear box oil looks clean dark red colour.