Keeps happening lately and it's hilarious

So i know the N/A Starlets aren't the most powerful things on the road but they can hold their own, what has happened to me the last couple of days is cocky 17 year olds that i remember from school in their parent bought 15 plate fiesta's and Corsa's trying to race me and have me off the lights etc. and every time i've left them in the dust and wipe the smile off their face and i find it way too funny at the moment.

Just thought i'd share that with you all.

Used to have an n/a sleeper. Just looked like a standard silver n/a with a stupid big exhaust on it .Just an awesome feeling knowing your leaving someone behind think wtf

I got that in the blue 85, the white doors on it make it look like a pile of shit :p was killing everyone at Crail haha, still unbeaten. Done a few people in on the streets to hehe, best one was an 04 GT3.

The looks on peoples faces it uttery priceless :D

haha i love it, i drive my mrs's sr regularly and really enjoy laughing at a ltd edition corsas trying there luck, i dont even have to try in the v haha

Mate of mine left a 'Limited Edition' Corsa in the dust in his N/A and the kid genuinely went and got his dad to buy him a 1.6 1 series beamer and my mate still beat that, haven't seen him since :')

Another reason why i wanna get a GT or a V, don't even have to try to beat things :L

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best one is when you know someone who has got a brand new £40,000 bmw thing to use for the week at college from work trys and plays, gets beaten twice :p can tell he a typical bmw driver didn't use his mirrors so nearly had a toyota badge in the side of it.