who is put off potential bargains by shit adverts lol

The main issue in my eyes are there are too many 17-19 year olds buying them, realizing they will struggle to insure as a turbo so they insure them as an NA starlet. Just imagine how many fines/court hearings or bans there would be if every single starlet owner had their insurance checked.

This is one of my favourite adds copied from eBay

Here i have my Toyota Starlet S which comes in a deep minty green colour which is great for blending in around a forest or even in the middle of a war zone, it can be used for many situations from school runs to bank robberies i would recommend this car for you. Another positive aspect of the car is that it handles like a go kart which makes it great fun to drive and pulls strong in every gear so you can take turns sideways and if you prefer to drive on a more sensible manner the fuel consumption is amazing so its very good for the environment with its low emission exhaust that is silent but deadly. Also a very spacious motor so if you own a zoo or a theme park it would be highly beneficial as you can possibly fit a kangaroo in the back or use it to move heavy equipment. The car has never let me down once due to its bulletproof engine.

Now with the boring bits:

Car comes with full service history

MOT till July 30th

door handle broke off however it still opens, in my opinion i would class it as a theft proof feature for the car.

Another great factor of purchasing this car is that i have another set of wheels with tyres just like the ones on the car that will be thrown in with the deal

(the rust on the car has now been repaired)

For further information feel free to contact me on 07715815713

Good luck bidding just remember one mans waste is another mans treasure

The main issue in my eyes are there are too many 17-19 year olds buying them, realizing they will struggle to insure as a turbo so they insure them as an NA starlet. Just imagine how many fines/court hearings or bans there would be if every single starlet owner had their insurance checked.

thats not just starlets its any jap really most are incorrect on the book