2015' Annual ON now..25% OFF !!!! Pics added....

hi mate..not sure what you mean by c/w .. ??

see prices below mate..

m/s evo manifold,downpipe two 02 bungs, screamer (bolt type tial) -- 389gbp shipped paypal included

Cool, great.

Sorry, c/w I use as shorthand at work - comes with

How much extra would it be if I went for stainless?

Also how do I go about placing an order? I've tried accessing the website but my antivirus locks me out.

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, great.

Sorry, c/w I use as shorthand at work - comes with

How much extra would it be if I went for stainless?

Also how do I go about placing an order? I've tried accessing the website but my antivirus locks me out.

Thanks

hi mate..

s/s evolution manifold,downpipe,screamer ( bolt type tial, two 02 bungs) -- 487gbp shipped paypal included.

sorry about our website mate...even i don't visit it LOL...(just kidding) ...we've been meaning to completely revamp it..but i work almost 14 hours a day and our workshop keeps me so busy that i just not have had the time to fix issues and re-do it.

to order just simple PM me after which i will give you our paypal address to which to send monies too. that's about it... :)

Got any pictures of your inlets mate? Also can you make custom runner lengths/ diameters? And what does the price work out at posted gbp?

Cheers sacha

hi james...yeah may be able to..but depends on what specs you want. could you possibly PM us please mate? thanks

Hi I am running a td04 turbo so could I get a price on a mid steel external waste gate manifold, decat and the tial wastegate too. I want to run the stock rad to so don't want anything fancy. Would you have a photo of the manifold that would suit me? I was looking around there and think the SR-td04 manifold would do me. Thanks

Edited by glanzadude

Hi I am running a td04 turbo so could I get a price on a mid steel external waste gate manifold, decat and the tial wastegate too. I want to run the stock rad to so don't want anything fancy. Would you have a photo of the manifold that would suit me? I was looking around there and think the SR-td04 manifold would do me. Thanks

hi mate...see below...prices include sale discount...

m/s Sr-series manifold/downpipe/screamer (to suit bolt type tial) -- 369gbp shipped paypal included

paul%20parker_zpsy2etsix6.jpg

SR-series will clear stock radiator/ac/ps

Sale starts tomorrow...

try to get your orders in early guys...as the sale progresses, production time will also increase due to the volume of orders.

please read our terms & conditions below before ordering...

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/95891-terms-conditions-please-read-before-ordering/

if you are in a rush for parts...i would advice against placing your order during this super hectic time guys. as always..any questions...just PM me. t

thanks!

hi Bajan,

m/s GT25/28 FF combo with regular downpipe (available for vband tial only) -- 410gbp shipped paypal included

s/s GT25/28 FF combo with regular downpipe (available for vband tial only) -- 518gbp shipped paypal included

substitute downpipe with side exit -- +70gbp paypal included

------------------

additional shipping to Barbados -- +85gbp

if anyone in the UK, then shipping is included to UK and most of Europe mainland.

your sig says Barbados..if you need the parts sent there..there will be an additional 80gbp charge. thanks...