turquoise n/a . i just cant keep away

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much win! Any plans for some glanza parts? Would look epic with a rear bumper and skirts

No glanza bumpers mate or skirts lol everyone seems to do that. Im gunna keep it n/a style and get a nice front lip and rear spoiler...glanza interior and reflet jdm rear lights tho 👌

Wheels look great man :)

Cheers dude

Do you have anymore pictures of the yellow headlight bulbs in action and a link? I'm tempted to go down the yellow route myself :D

I havnt mate its hard to get a good pic of them....go on ebay and type in yellow h4 bulb...think there about £8 mate

• 2 months later...

Well my enkeis are sold to make way for some near new condition WedsSports rs-5 in bronze...

Suit the car much better and dont catch on the arch with them being 14"

Also bought some mint glanza front and rear seats and are now fitted...looks much better and more comfy.

Just need to sort the door cards out now to match

• 1 month later...

Havnt posted in a while but have a couple of nice little updates :)

I had a tape player in my car (oem toyota/sony) but managed to get a oem optional extra double din. Genuine toyota one and i got it for free!

Ive had to buy a 'band expander' so i can pick up uk radio stations. But its only cost £7 so cant complain.

Also started doing my pillar surrounds. Only done one atm as the weather has been poo.

Heres a few pics

20160306_144307.jpg20160308_173205.jpgIMG_20160305_164045.jpg

And shes still only on 41k!!! Not going at the minute!

Hopefully have the other side done in the next couple of days and also give it a good clean and polish. Then im gunna tackle the door cards.

Also bought some optional extra rear speaker covers and aftermarket speakers to connect up to the rear shelf. Cant wait to get these fitted as they look awsome! 20160204_191927.jpg20160204_191919.jpg

Got them with all the wires, plug on shelf and the gt turbo parcel shelf all for £20

Bargains!

Just need to get them wired up and its all good.

Edited by jonnygt
  • 1 month later...

Right guys, my build has been slow but got a nice few updates coming in the next few weeks and also a few maintainance updates!

Car felt funny so checked it and one of the rear shockers is leaking so im going to order the 2 rears to be on the safe side...also gunna change the discs

And pads and also the rear shoes....

Managed to get the part number for a jdm Reflet front bumper thanks to Morgey! Legend! Also thanks to my dad for ordering it for me.

Ive also bought a glanza rear number plate surround which im getting painted and also the reverse lights smoothed out to give it a different look and also dont have to get the lights wired up!

Also managed to get a glanza rear shelf so i can remove my third brake light and finally get my optional extra starlet speaker covers fitted!

Will get some pics up soon as i make a bit progress!

Also im supposed to be swopping my WedsSport rs-5's for some sparco crimson ns2's in the next few weeks...they will be getting a full refurb in a nice silver colour, all one colour with new Dunlop tyres all round!

Cant wait!

You can still get a reflet bumper new!? How much did it set you back?

Hopefully yeah lol morgey give me the part number which us stamped on his reflet bumper. I gave my dads mate it who works in toyota parts, and it came up straight away. Cost £120 but in my eyes its worth it brand new for a rare part...hopefully its the correct one. Coming next week i think so ill get a pic up :)

Managed to fit my glanza rear shelf today and also my speaker covers...looks awsome...cant wait to get some more stuff sorted