turquoise n/a . i just cant keep away

Well i guess im back again! This time in another n/a

Found this little beuaty in a dealership near to me for just over £600

Popped in for a look to find it only had 1 owner and 37k on the clock!

Full years mot on it too which was a bonus. Decided to sell my polo tdi and go for it

Interior is pretty immaculte as is the spare wheel which looks like its never been out of the boot

All the seats are gleaming too, and firm so doesnt feel as if the cars been used a lot

Was a old lady who had it and by looking at it i dont think its seen high speeds at all

Got loads of plans for this one itll be a slow build but hopefully look awsome when i actually do things!

First is too get the sidestrips off and tracking done as its out quiet a bit lol

But overall im very happy

20150912_144051_zpsqgllqduc.jpg

20150912_143803_zpsxussd2x6.jpg

20150912_143904_zpssl44fs2b.jpg

20150912_143919_zps9omngz1k.jpg20150912_143818_zpsyyehl2jy.jpg20150913_140714_zpsm27riavq.jpg20150912_143721_zpsaihijiua.jpg20150912_144028_zpsqpzy5cuj.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats awesome! Stock 3-spokes and stock spoiler! Class!

Also, I like the OEM moulded mudflaps, I think they're pretty smart! But we all have different tastes!

Good luck with your new project dude! Sweet low mileage find!

Phil.

Thanks dude! Yeah its pretty sweet im over the moon with it so far ill have to get some better pics of it showing the interior better etc

Mud flaps are removed already gunna keep hold of them though incase i change my mind. Spoiler will be staying on for now even though it needs a good paint

That is absolutely immaculate! Can't go wrong at that price either

Bargain mate! Not many about as clean as this 😆

Thats clean for a UKDM! Treasure it!

Yeah it is mate! Only thing that lets it down is the bootlid got a bit rust on it but im gunna get it painted along with the spoiler. Gunna spray under the bumpers and inner wheel arches with black paint (underseal) too too keep it fresh aswell

How long did that take you then? Did you use a toffee for the glue? Or done it all by hand?

About 20minz i think...gunna use a toffee wheel o remove the rest tho along with some tar/glue remover as its easier

Hopefully should have it all done today. Then auto glym super resin polish to polish it up and give it a wash too

Toffee wheel is the way forward mate will take minuits instead of hours lol

Yeah it sure is. Ive got one there me and my dads gunna give it a go later on. Cant wait till its all done. So much better with them off...they are horrible lol