turquoise n/a . i just cant keep away

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tbh even though they are only reps of the rpf-1's you can't notice any difference at all other than the stickers! But they will look awesome

Yep they'll do for me lol if i dont like them ill just sell or swop them lol i think they'll look better once fitted :)

Well my wheels have been ordered so they are on the way...also have fitted some yellow h4 bulbs not too yellow just nice and subtle and also some yellow led sidelights

Also ordered a rear wiper bung as im gunna take the rear wiper off as it looks better.

Next on the list will be tyres then hopefully move onto more things. Cant wait to order more parts got a few nice little plans for this

the 40mm direnza springs fitted...sits very low for just being springs should look awsome with the 15s on

IMG_20151010_094211.jpg

Looks good lowered dude 😄 I wana see that badge fitted!! I've got the 96 spec refect badge on carlas 😄

Yeah it does sit nice mate...i love that badge you have looks awsome.

But i do need to pull my finger out and get mine fitted...can be a job for tomorrow 👌

Whats the quality like of them then dude?

They look mint mate tbh nothing wrong with them at all in my eyes...stickers are a bit shitty but can get better ones easy and cheap enough lol pretty lightweight too tbh

Bargain!

Nice!

😉😉👍

Well tyres have been ordered. Ive went for toyo proxes t1-r as my brother can get good discount from work so got them for £23 each...cant complain

Got my new exhaust fitted aswell today which cost me £3 from euro car parts instead of £13 from toyota and its identical

Also pulled my finger out and got my front toyota badge swopped over to my 'starlet' jdm reflet badge!

Looks better imo even tho its a bit worn...gives it character lol

Heres a couple of pics :)

20151017_135425.jpg20151017_140400.jpg20151017_140409.jpg

Next on the in a little while will hopefully be a livesports rear spoiler and bootlid painted too along with the spoiler....all in good time

Fitted some yellow h4 headlight bulbs for more of a jdm style look...even tho they are hard to see on here they are pretty yellow compared to standard.

Tried my dads refurbed Wedsport rs-5s on aswell and they look awsome! But should have my enkeis on this week still...

Also found these jdm foglights at my dads which he said i can have. Whats peoples thoughts on them? They fit near enough perfect and look similar to n/a oem ones :)20151018_180921.jpg20151018_162750.jpg20151018_164029.jpg

Enjoy

Well ordered some spigot rings and fitted them to my alloys too. Also 2 tyres getting fitted today and 2 tomorrow. So guna try 2 of them on tonight hopefully and get a few pics later on...hopefully :)

Yeyyyy wheels are on. Sorry for the shit pics lol will get better ones when ive washed it again...

also fitted some amber sidelight bulbs too for a nice jdm/usdm look :)

Reflet rear lights hopefully next week :)20151023_182101.jpg20151023_182109.jpg