hey guys the mx5 is going into hibernation for the winter and im looking into some new cars.

i barely cover 4000 miles a year right now as i work less than a mile from home so i walk.

im totally stuck between a decent spec forged starlet or a stock classic sti scoob.

main concern with the scoob is reliability, and common problems (i dont know them).

anyone owned both? ive owned a forged td04 starlet and while it was a hoot at times we all know they are wank unless its dry and warm.

hit me with the pros and cons guys.

Decent spec forged starlet will set you back 5-6k and for a lowish mileage decent condition scoob your prob looking at 7-8k if not more !

Impreza tax is hiiiiiiiiiigh! Mines £275 year :o glanza is £120year

Either car will drink fuel all depends how you drive lol

Both cars have readily available parts and prices vary but Subaru are little more expensive

To be honest mate I would find hard ! The deciding vote for me would be "do I want another starlet or a new experience "

James

im hopefully going to look at jimmy on heres 300bhp glanza, but ive seen a few very nice scoobs. i dont wanna rag or launch the fuck out of it, it would be treated like a lady lol.

but yeah im thinking a nice 300hp sti. are they hard to sell on though.

lol i gotta admit a dc2 is tempting, and defo a JDM one i cant stand the front end of the UK one.

evo 4 tends to get crank walk dont they? gt4 costs a bomb when the fig 8's need doing, and supra, well a supra....id be scared to park it on the drive ;)

I really feeling the need for a twinscroll legacy gt wagon.. or an altezza.

Screenshot_2015-09-26-18-10-38_zpsbhoi5z

Screenshot_2015-09-26-18-12-14_zpsji64oc

Duno if either of them would do you?

Something a bit different to the normal 'every cunts got one kinda car'

Had 2 Altezzas, one of which was boosted. Got a lot of time for a good Tezza!

Had 2 Altezzas, one of which was boosted. Got a lot of time for a good Tezza!

Yeah think ive seen pics of your old one before, white one wasnt it? I will get one at some point, theres a couple on Driftworks for sale, one being that one above :)