What manifold to go for ???

Not a real lot of difference in the s/s m/s, i've always gone with m/s because it's cheaper haha. Some people have preferences, some say m/s soaks heat more than s/s etc, some say m/s is stronger...

Ramhorn are good set ups, but i'd always recommend ext gated set up over internal set up, whatever style manifold you get. I've had Evo style, top mount, power up style and ram horn, they have all been spot on tbh... do love the top mount though!

When I was ordering mine I spoke to Sacha about the same thing. He said there was no real difference between m/s and s/s quality wise, just looks or personal preference really.

I went for m/s because mine's a top mount and you can't really see it under the turbo. It was also cheaper haha!

Yeah i would go external wastegate but atm just wan get it running as it should before i spend on a different set up not long had my ct12 hybrid rebuilt

Straight off im pretty much thinking s/s ram horn or top mount and they look awsome 👌🏼

Spent so much on it already this year lol 🙈

From messaging a few companies wepr only do a ramhorn in ex/wastegate and i dont want a stock replacement as dont like the design but i wana stick with internal wastegate atm as havent got the money really atm

So im pretty much left with a stainless zisco ramhorn anyone actually running one tho? Looks good value for money too 👍

From messaging a few companies wepr only do a ramhorn in ex/wastegate and i dont want a stock replacement as dont like the design but i wana stick with internal wastegate atm as havent got the money really atm

So im pretty much left with a stainless zisco ramhorn anyone actually running one tho? Looks good value for money too

A mate of mine is selling an old skool wepr setup, internal wastegate if thats what your looking for?

Could you not get an externally gated one and blank it of for now? If it's bolt type anyway, not sure about vband.

Then at least you wouldn't have to change whole mani in future?

That is true, get ewg blanks on ebay for 10quid, i did this when i had suspected ewg issues, although if your turbo is welded for ewg use then say hello to unlimited boost hahaha