bored today so posted this on sax-p forum

Guest Enzo

no offence but it sounds like you did something stupid, how would you like it if lots of other owners from different clubs came on here and boasted about theirs? and you might have attracted a load of chavs to now buy a starlet if they believed you. what did you post and why did you do it?

enzos site to be honest he can do what he wants lol. one come on here the other week doing the same thing, i didnt lose any sleep over it.. its fun sometimes. everyone likes a bit of banter between french and jap cars to an extent lol

guys i did not post anything offensive,

just said "had it on with a vts and whiped it"....

asked if it was anyone on there then left the post...

came back to it and theres like three pages worth of replys

i dont see how thats stiring trouble...

but your points noted Jay :lol:

Well they're not totally against them ;)

Topic: Starlet Galanza turbo!?

The guy who said his mates fucked straight away- Probably turned the boost up to 2BAR and thought it was great blatting about everywhere! Not too many stories of that happening unless they're heavily modified.

I never read the post G but I'm sensing you could have posted it a little more subtly perhaps? :D:lol:

theyre having a right old slagging match now....

and apparently

i could resist a starlet though. they're shite, build quality worse than the saxo and that's saying something. and ugly as sin to boot.

hmmmm, crap build quality anyone?? err its a toyota?

anywho... i'd rather have a starly because theres two starlets around my area.... and theres 1,385,375 saxos. :lol:

Rich.