• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you imagine the GT4 has 300mm discs and 4 pot calipers to stop 245bhp and 1300kg. the caldina is 260bhp and around 1380kg and uses the same rubbish 275 and twin pots that are found on the non turbo gen 6 St202 and 170bhp.

Here is the link of the brakes I'm considering getting, £650 I think that's a good price and with He'll braided hose kit too.

http://www.freakyparts.co.uk/epages/es120337.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es120337_es124285571161/Products/Celica_1Piece_Superlite/SubProducts/Celica_1Piece_Superlite%5B1%5D-0001

Yeh I mean I've upgraded to twin pots on the SR and they're good on that but can't imagine they're any good on the caldina. You might be able to sell them on here though. Yeh I too had a look at those and the wms kit but just couldn't warrant spending over double the amount than the Levins. Will work well on yours though

Thats an idea, How much do my brakes sell for plus mine haven't done that many miles.

Not getting them just yet it will be towards at the end of the summer, in the mean time I have to not get to close to cars haha

I'm not sure if they're a direct bolt on mate best asking Russ or Morgey as theyre v much in the know about the different set ups. If they're useable then maybe around £150 as someone will need to sort discs for them if they buy them.

I think you should just keep it mate :)

Wheels look well bud!

Very cool motor this!

Phil.

Thanks, yeah it's looking good now with the oz alloys on although I did like it with the gt4 alloys too, possibly a custom exhaust next done at RW Developments.

I was serious but my wife was initially keen and then changed her mind as per usual. Would love a custom exhaust manifold from them but don't think i could afford one! Are they only on FB?

I was serious but my wife was initially keen and then changed her mind as per usual. Would love a custom exhaust manifold from them but don't think i could afford one! Are they only on FB?

yeah I think there only on Facebook.
  • 4 weeks later...

The Caldina passed MOT & no advisorys, I'm well chuffed was a little worried about emissions with this as they apparently chuck out a lot of pollution, so next on my list for mods is a nice cat back exhaust system for it and it's now booked in with dean at RW developments for June, going for 3 cat back with a 3.5 jap back box, I'm not sure to have it straight or at an angle??

The Caldina passed MOT & no advisorys, I'm well chuffed was a little worried about emissions with this as they apparently chuck out a lot of pollution, so next on my list for mods is a nice cat back exhaust system for it and it's now booked in with dean at RW developments for June, going for 3 cat back with a 3.5 jap back box, I'm not sure to have it straight or at an angle??

Straight. Angled wouldn't look right on this. How come you're not decatting at the same time?