Well with me recently selling my glanza v I thought it was time to move on from them with me having 2 glanza v's i quite fancied a starlet GT for next summer, anyway I was having a nosey around like you do and this turned up, Toyota caldina gt-t st215 4wd semi auto, it has The 4th generation 3S-GTE engine 260bhp, basically all the running gear as the celica gt4, the car is not far from new with only 28000km which is 17398 miles.

DSC_0678_zpsy23oez3l_edit_1448021618323_

DSC_0675_zpsbbzeb4bo_edit_1447513183624_

DSC_0687_zpsfrlohptk_edit_1447512167821_

DSC_0688_zpsd7ivocrr.jpg

DSC_0596_zpszvoztl9t.jpg

DSC_0594_zpsl7bxojqo.jpg

DSC_0597_zpsyujejrur.jpg

DSC_0602_zps8itnbrts.jpg

DSC_0575_zpsjb1cwqso.jpg

Edited by mart1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers, I paid £4500 for this which is very good considering the very low mileage and condition it's in, I don't think there will be another with this mileage to be found, it's alot of car for the money :-) but like starlets they vary in price, there was one on here for sale last year going for £3300 some mods on it, the mileage was 88000 miles, they are super rare car over here nice to be in something different and the car gets lots of looks.

Edited by mart1
  • 1 month later...

Like this car as I said.

Not into those wheels at all tho.

l couldn't be doing with the original 15 inch rims and 205 60 fat tyres, the alloy on now are 16 width 7 1/2 much wider and love them.

I had looked into getting 17 inch rims but after looking at pics of other people's car with 17s on just don't look right to me, oh well I guess I'm old school and like things looking retro.

sweet car they always remind me op a ep91 wagon ha ha 3sgte power :)

that rear arm rest cupholder is smart

cheers,they have got a look of a starlet but grown up, they are a great car to drive & I'm surprised not many have been imported to the UK over the years like the glanza & GT, you can get one for the same money around £4000 a lot of car for the money and Subaru impreza wagon performance plus the car is easy to work on.

Cheers:-) however the brakes are shit I would say there as bad as starlet brakes and for something that's 260bhp and heavy it's scary but apart from that it's a cracking motor.

Really, that's 2 people now 3 including my 19 your old daughter she hates them:-( I thing there different from the norm and love them makes the car stand out more, in a good way lol.

i think the wheels suit it mate. Would love one of these. Currently looking for an estate but my budget isn't that rich

cheers, there a great car, you get the feeling your in something special, get saving up:-)

I love the caldinas, i was trolling the auctions for a couple of months trying to source a nice grade 4, manual car. I saw loads of autos in that time, and only a handfull of 5 speeds. I gave up in the end and bought a Subaru Legacy GTB.