Flynns hybrid Glanza v

Things have been moving along with the Glanza despite my lack of updates.

Come to a decision that I'm not going to use it as a daily anymore as it's just getting ruined so I've been making efforts to get the SR road worthy again allowing this one to come off the road for a forged engine and new turbo kit.

Would also love to get it resprayed but we'll see.

A local starlet was recently broken up sadly but it did give me the chance to grab some cool bits.

1309A21F-2FB8-43F2-A184-78AABA4430A6_zps

Carbing brace

1E869EAB-DB13-4A04-90CE-F85652EACF7E_zps

Snap off steering wheel boss (SR is getting the momo wheel so a Nardi wheel will make an appearance at some point)

Also grabbed his front bumper as it's super aggressive lol. Wrong colour and needs some work but it's got a set of canards that actually suit the front of an ep and don't look like they've fallen out of a kinder egg! Also has a fog removed and intake for the air filter!

CA1837E2-D3B4-4D2C-B796-1E53A73E0F0C_zps

6FA4F93D-083E-4BA6-BD36-2DAE8F3734B4_zps

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bank account has taken a bit of a kicking this month but two massive updates. First was also thanks to James breaking, but I've lusted after these wheels for a good few years and couldn't pass them up.

Will be going for a complete refurb and hopefully genuine centre caps have been sourced!

44F3F3D4-5F2E-4682-A635-DAD67D0DC731_zps

Ray's Sebring Vesta wheels

The second is a little bit of a surprise even to me as I was pretty much made up on staying hybrid ct9 but with my Zisco mani developing a rather nasty crack my eye started to wander. Sick of hearing the words starlet and TD04 in the same sentence and wanting to keep my build JDM yo I've settled for an externally gated Sard kit with K24 turbo. It won't get fitted until I get a forged engine in and potentially change colour but the build has taken another turn!

67774873-1D56-49F1-A7D2-1E431106C01A_zps

Thinking something along the lines of the Nismo grey or similar to the GT below. Get the Ray's refurbed in white and run my carbon bonnet with a set of the new carbon Cruise style wings........

A8F185B9-3D71-4463-8765-CFBCB61932FA_zps

Lol your the second person to describe him with exactly the same words! If it's 5e I'll defo be looking to sell it mate I'll have a measure tomorrow.

In another turn of events I've stuck my name down for the first run of carbon livesports wings instead of the cruise ones. Love the cruise because they're a bit more subtle but with the front end looking more and more aggressive and a genuine livesports spoiler already perched at the back it had to be done. Plus although the fitment is truly shit, I do already have tatty cruise reps on the car which will look better hanging in the garage than on the car!

F7F15B88-8A5C-466C-90FC-F8F01BAB93C1_zps

Lol your the second person to describe him with exactly the same words! If it's 5e I'll defo be looking to sell it mate I'll have a measure tomorrow.

In another turn of events I've stuck my name down for the first run of carbon livesports wings instead of the cruise ones. Love the cruise because they're a bit more subtle but with the front end looking more and more aggressive and a genuine livesports spoiler already perched at the back it had to be done. Plus although the fitment is truly shit, I do already have tatty cruise reps on the car which will look better hanging in the garage than on the car!F7F15B88-8A5C-466C-90FC-F8F01BAB93C1_zps

Those reps look a good fitment! Compared to the one's I got. It was cheaper to have my stocks flared and painted to what it was just for the prep of the reps!! Yes mate giz a shout with the decat :)

Thanks mate, loads of plans as always but it's going to cost a small fortune to get the car to where I want it so slowly does it.

Got talking to a guy on one of the Facebook groups who was the first owner of the car after import years back and he had this picture.

D03060FF-778C-4143-9C45-45BCD989A551_zps

Edited by Flynn