Just seen a message on Facebook. Someone was selling a Tongs Hybrid when the new buyer recived the Turbo in the mail it was only a standard Ct9. When the buyer got in touch with the seller to tell him it was only a standard turbo the seller blocked him. I've no more details on still so just putting people wide if they see one for sale.

Edited by Justforfun

Because no one ever gets scammed on here lol. Tbf facebook is quicker, easier and free. Plus if you pay properly you can claim back. Prices tend to be alot lower and alot of sales go trouble free.

Ive been ripped off on here and never on facebook

Thats the same name I read aswel Pat.

I'm just reading what other people are putting on there just like yourself mate, message above is saying he has sold parts to people whatever way you look at it if he or whoever is doing it needs a good slap or two can't stand people like this.

It's saying on FB his PayPal account has been suspended.

I payed to his girlfriends paypal which was kinda strange but Payed by goods so was covered kept threating him about getting my money back after that they turned up lol

Yeah he told me that after I sent the cash! Told me it's because he's recieved too much money into it so it's on hold for 21 days!

That's the account I sent the money to so he doesn't actually have any of my money yet... Although he said he would still post it...

Usually thought the Facebook page was safe as I've bought quite a few bits off some decent folk on there!

I've had that issue with paypal, had to post some id and a bill with my address on it to them.

Never trust anyone you haven't dealt with before, we've had a long serving member on here flip and do a runner before, it can just be down to a change of circumstance that leads them to do it, but bear in mind its very hard to screen Facebook with so much traffic.

Which is why you should always send a payment as goods/services unless you either can afford to loose the money or can 100% trust who you're dealing with

From the posts I've read on that Facebook page it looks like he has being selling different people the same items over and over again. Basically taking people's money and sending them fuck all then moving onto the next person.

Yeah after hearing about the turbo and the seats being sold to multiple people it's easy to realise he's probably a massive d***