what car too buy next

alright guys wonderin if you can help make my mind up i want to change my car soon and cant decide which car too get next i have narrowed it down but just cant make my mind up wonderin which you'd choose the list is:

1.starlet turbo(gt or glanza)

2.mr2 sw20(non-turbo)

3.integra type-r(expensive too insure!!!!)

4.corolla t-sport

5.200sx (s13 or 14)

i wanted a mr2 all through my childhood, but now when i can afford one, i would probably resist gettin one because of how common they are becoming. if it was me it'd be a glanza... then a 200zx... then a porsche 968!!! :lol: ;)

love em.

Rich.

yeah i think im goin to hold out a little longer still cant decide and dont want to rush it a buy the wrong one but it has to be jap not an alfa or pug not my sorta thing a pulsar is good but they go wrong too much my bro is a nissan mechanic and told me to stay clear of a pulsar unless i have got deep pockets!!!!!!!!!

if you buy a freshly imoported one thats in mint condition then your laughin.

get a glanza though, i nice step up and gives you room for the next step...

im talkin shit....look at the teim

@ rich, aye a 968 club sport, up there as on of the best handling cars in the world

to be honest if you brought the mr2 wouldn't you always be wishing you had the turbo version??

I would go for GT or Glanza as there is no better model you can get.

People say pulsars have problems but when will people understand the kind of car they are they are by no means an everyday car they are a rally car for the road any were out there at the time of very early scumbaru's and evo's which also have there faults. They are though an awesome car when used and tuned correctly but i'm starting to see more and more of them falling into the wrong hads..

Simon

@sicaln yeah i mite try to scale it up that would be awesome but if i leave it as it is its gonna be soooo fast because of the size of it!!!!

@simon yeah no what your saying but wouldnt risk it because like you said the wrong people tend to get hold off them these days