SKINY is here to say hi :)

Hey folks, some of you may know me from other places like Japdreamz and celicaireland and ccuk. ive been after a starlet for a while but had to put up with shit vauxhalls as runrounds, i have a 1990 jdm gt4 showcar 8) so my corsa died before xmas, then i bought an astra, then the chance arose to swap it for a nice 98 Glanza rep so i jumped at it :D I know Beth+Joel and Phil aka nadlebadger to see and have been on a ukso stand in 2013 at wheels4kris with another celica. well anyhow the gt4 has popped a piston or ring or both so its off road now for a forged re-build and the Glanza rep will be my new daily/showcar 8)temporary_zpsbpwdsnes.jpg temporary_zpsdusy57kj.jpg temporary_zpsbtzg3rrq.jpg and my baby/pride and joy/bastard car cunting thing temporary_zpsfssxumsu.jpg temporary_zpsjkypfott.jpg not sure if im just going to drive it and enjoy it or turbo it or 2.0 3sge it lol

Hi I also know who you are on ccuk I recently just became a full member a silver red edition , there seems to be a few ccuk members on here I own a starlet SR

Edited by burty

Thanks folks, I've named it "The Glanzlet"

It a 98 UK 1.3 solair, fully Glanza kitted and stickered up. 89,000mile with full service history from rosepark Toyota. Its lowered, not sure how or make of suspension yet. Fully poly-bushed from front to rear and a straight through exhaust to what I'm told is a Glanza back-box? I have a different bumper with a full valance to go on as well, need to get a good crawl round the bay at the weekend as the fog light wiring looks like a pleb done it, and only one works. Need to take the lights out and clean the insides, candles would be better at the moment :( also has some nice Cobra bucket seats and some lovely 15" rims, not sure what make yet lol

I bought new front pads at 11 quid but the discs where fucked too, I near shit paying 65 quid lol same price as gt4 discs!!!

Hi, yes i know who you are, I'm the guy that has the caldina with the awesome gt4 alloy wheels on it.

Hey bud I nearly bought a caldine before the gt4, when her focus gives up I will get one for a sensible family daily lol

Hi I also know who you are on ccuk I recently just became a full member a silver red edition , there seems to be a few ccuk members on here I own a starlet SR

Ah yes, hello. I mind you saying about having a starlet :)

Good family car really comfortable car, my Mrs likes it more than her mini countryman cooper s, however i don't use the caldina much, done 300 miles in since i bought it in September, don't like getting it wet and dirty haha especially now there is salt all over the roads, they chuck heap loads around here in Derbyshire, looking forward to the summer.

Nice looking starlet:)

yea ive seen a few about the place, couple of mates have them too.

cant wait till show season starts now :) I will be showing with celicaireland but will get on a starlet stand or 3 I'm sure lol :)