More Levin upgrade help.

I believe the astra disc doesnt need the spacer ring. Thats for using levin discs, it goes under the disc between it and the hub to center it in the caliper.

260s fit fine, you can fit 275mm discs with levin calipers under 15s fine, stock starlet are 256mm anyway.

And yes in somecases you do need you clear the arch between carrier bolt holes others you dont.

If you want to make the kit 275mm just use celica st202 carriers and only get the astra disc skimmed to 275mm.

Thank you for the reply.

Handy to know that some trimming is required on the carrier.

Can anybody else confirm that no spacer is needed with the Astra disc?

Astra discs 100% need a spigot ring centre bore is 60mm and needs to be reduced to 55mm or 54mm for older gt's

Spacers are sometimes required between disc and wheel to give more clearance for the carrier/caliper to stop it rubbing on the inner wheel, this is always dependant of the brand and size etc of the wheels

Edited by russ78

Corolla e10 carrier .

99 onwards mr2 front disks

Levin calipers. Job done

Carrier needs a little shave . That's it.

No spacers or and other mods

Awesome not heard that combo before- is that what you're running? And is that from a uk spec e10? Also any part number for the disk?

e10 carriers run a much thinner disc than celica carriers not worth the effort imo as they wont dissipate heat much better than stock starlet discs

I have a set lying around from researching setups I can get up a comparison pic if anyone wants

Edited by russ78

e10 carriers run a much thinner disc than celica carriers not worth the effort imo as they wont dissipate heat much better than stock starlet discs

I have a set lying around from researching setups I can get up a comparison pic if anyone wants

if you can get a pic that would be great...comparisons can be very useful