Genuine TTE front splitter

Item For Sale:

Genuine TTE front splitter

Item Condition & Description:

I'm parting with this super rare and saut after piece of SR history. Held onto this for a while but it needs to find a good home here on the club!

Brilliant condition, couple of marks that are hidden when fitted! Never seen one for sale in my 4 years on the forum so really is a great chance to make your SR one of very few!

Price:

£250 + postage and fees if paying via PayPal

Pictures:

62607CD8-12E7-43FE-B135-50064957CAF2_zps

5AB0BF43-7506-44B5-9E93-714CC015C56B_zps

A690AB71-7885-4502-936E-04C8AF372F73_zps

DB3E0532-1CD9-4D44-BB65-73B0B6725134_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:

PayPal prefered collection from the Isle of Wight or can arrange courier

Bumping this up. Only reason I'm even contemplating selling this is I've committed to something else über rare and need to free up funds.

You probably won't ever get a chance to own a genuine one of these again!

Thanks Rob, I know it's a bit of a price tag but I know 100% that I'd have payed that when I was looking (non came up). I'm resisting putting it on the Facebook groups because I'd like it to go to a true enthusiast but if It doesn't sell on here I'll have to stick it up.

They are extremely rare aren't they and I'm sure it'll sell just its a big wedge that not everyone has waiting. I saw one for sale years ago missing the badge too for 500 which was a total piss take. Yours is very reasonable mate and I'm sure it'll find a good home hopefully on an SR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...