Simple mods and power gains

So, while I'm saving for a 4e-fte swap, I want to spice up my N/A a little, how much power will I be looking at with a rolla mani, OBX header and full exhaust?

And should I use a fte intake or Corolla?

Edited by EP70-PT

Yeah but if I had a cold air feed and got 11bhp extra then there would be a fucking witch hunt Lol

:) :)

I don't even know if I can get an fte shipped to France... in the meantime, I'd like to squeeze the little N/A :)

just turbo your current 4efe / source some 4efte rods and pistons and a flywheel clutch and glanza v loom and of you go :thumbsup:

I like the way when anyone asks about n/a power, they just get told to turbo it like it's that easy

If you can get hold of a corolla inlet do it, I'm not sure what gains you get out of the exhaust manifold but you'll definitely feel the difference

On the other hand if you planning to put a turbo engine in soon then it might be worth saving your money for the turbo engine

Its not difficult or expensive to get a n/a to around 100bhp. And starlets are fun to drive aswell at only around 100bhp. So if someone wants to mess around with a n/a then let them.

Everytime one of these type of threads come up the op gets shot down and told to turbo it.

Corolla mani

Exhaust

Hks filter

Ignition timing advanced.

My old n/a had the above done and made 94bhp

If it was me I'd save for the fte and get some good tyres and suspension in the meantime as they can still be used when you get the new engine, the n/a will never be quick compared to an fte, but it can be quick in the corners :)