how do everyone, over the past few months ive been talking to jason from motovated design who made the stainless dial faces a while ago, and hes got a few bits hopefully coming to ukso, ive got a stainless heater control cover and a cover for the fuse box cover which shows all the fuse locations,

i recon they look bloody stunning but id like to hear what you all think and if there would be much interest ?

here is some pics of them fitted

post-11399-0-24809700-1456262927_thumb.j

post-11399-0-39863100-1456263351_thumb.j

post-11399-0-63605100-1456263481_thumb.j

post-11399-0-05799100-1456263243_thumb.j

post-11399-0-25215700-1456263597_thumb.j

He's doing them for uk spec heater controls jdm spec heater controls and climate control in ep91s

If there is enough interest there's possibility of all variants of heater controls and hopefully all variants in fuse box covers.

They look awesome man.. Do they just stick on top of the original ? Drop me a pm with the price please if they go through.

Thanks

All being well it's going to be £15 posted :-)

Thanks for the honesty I think Jason has been In touch with someone about it we will have to wait and see :-)

Not a problem lol I have an idea maybe he could bend proper shapes to replace the like's of door cards for the track or the side arch plastics foot well floor mat replacements but proper fitments just a thought.

Look good them, i guess for Uk spec fuse cover the glanza V logo could be replaced with the starlet logo instead.

Just a thought not sure what it would look like but On the fuse cover what about a stainless cover for the lower area too. Only needs a hole for the bonnet stay clip but might be something extra to think about :)

Look good them, i guess for Uk spec fuse cover the glanza V logo could be replaced with the starlet logo instead.

Just a thought not sure what it would look like but On the fuse cover what about a stainless cover for the lower area too. Only needs a hole for the bonnet stay clip but might be something extra to think about :)

thats the plan :-)

and GT on the GT variants

good calll dude i will ask him about that :-)